Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, July 13, 2012

~04/07/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: What is the language of love?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Woke up at 7:58a.m. Was supposed to wake up an hour ago, but I didn't because I was too tired. My sister woke up earlier to send my brother to college, though.

That aside, after that, I bathed, got dressed then got into the car. We, my parents, sister and I, then went to get my grandpa from Sunway Hospital, where he was being checked-up on. My aunt joined us for breakfast at 9:42a.m. That was at Restoran Ming Tien.

Had char siew meen and iced Milo. Yumm~

I swear, those are my staples for breakfast :P

After that, my whole family - that was in the car - went to that Menara BDRB place. Mom and I got off the front entrance and proceeded to the 2nd floor where ANOC was.

Yes, you probably would've guessed by now that I was going to see my doctor. I had only just recently gotten a seizure so we were going to see her for it.

The doctor saw me at around 11:30a.m. Suddenly, everything came out. The truth, that is, that there was no medicine intake. Fantastic. Felt pathetic. Was embarrassing too because a few tears bounced off my cheeks like cannon balls.

Bleghh~

But I did know it would see the light of day eventually. All I had to do was wait.

Mostly it was the pressure from needing to get good grades. The medicine made me sleepy half of the time I was in school so I thought that not taking it would let me have better control over my eyelids during school hours.

Despite the fact that I came clean with the thingymajingy, the nurse still insisted on withdrawing my blood for a med-level test, to check if I was taking my meds or not. She was very nice about it :)

After she withdrew my blood, we went back home and had chicken curry for lunch. At around 3, my sister and I went to Claris where she played Yoshihiro Andoh's works - namely YES! and AYURA - whilst I blogged.

At 4:10p.m, my sister got my grandpa into the car then fetched me in front of Public Bank before fetching my brother from MCKL. Upon returning, I started messaging my friends about tomorrow. Checked my FB because I had Ed Board work.

Had chicken curry + bread + mee hoon for dinner. Listened to more Dylan Moran. Screw him for being so insufferably hilarious. Was thinking of sleeping at 11 but I don't think it worked. Haha.

*Pause*

Yeah, it didn't work, because I spent 54 minutes and 57 seconds on the phone with Miss Nina that night just listening to her problems and offering her solutions :)

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: I will always be there for you, no matter if you are a friend, teacher or relative. You can tell me anything, because I always want to be of help to you, even if only a little. Let me be your douche bag :P

No comments: