Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, July 23, 2012

~20/07/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: When is it too late to apologise?

* * *

Ola :)

Woke up at 6 something today. Was quite irritated with the maid because she wouldn't stop pushing me -.- Not her fault, but yeah~

Brother sent me to school. Went for morning briefing and talked about the drama competition with the junior librarians. After our Prez gave her speech etc, we headed downstairs.

Morning assembly was tiring, as usual. Sang the national anthem, listened to the announcements, then everybody returned to class.

Our first subject was History so after dumping everything in class, we headeddown to the first floor room with the fancy board... No, wait a minute. My teacher had already finished the syllabus so she came up.

Some drama occurred then because I found a choco muffin wrapper (from the koperasi) in my desk and was pissed. The teacher heard me and started questioning Ju, who sits next to me. I pity her. I thought it was Kas, but apparently it wasn't.

That aside, the teacher then wanted us to use the model-papers book for History but a few people failed to bring theirs so we had to borrow them from other classes.

Borrowed from Danya.

After History, we had BM. Knowing it was KOMSAS today, I brought my Dirgahayu Bahasaku book. Sure enough, we studied the Dato' Onn drama text today. Couldn't finish it, though, 'cause it was too goddamn long with lots of singing.

During recess, I went to the library because I was on duty today. After cleaning to trolley, I went back to class. The last subject for today was Maths. Three periods of it O.O

Fortunately, the teacher was MIA for the first period and two-thirds of the second. After we were given work, she just did her own work because her whiteboard marker ran out of ink and there weren't any spares in the office.

Hallelujah.

The bell rang at 12:30p.m and I made my way to the library for duty when I saw Sakura. She had been in school since noon O.O

Unfortunately, I still had to complete my duties first so I told her where to find Jas because she wanted to see her. The library closed early today so soon after, we went home.

Sakura and I ate lunch upon arriving at my humble abode. Bathed after that whilst she read John Grisham's The Associate. Brother came down after bathing too and I voiced my desires to get out of the house because there was hardly anything to do at home.

Dad agreed, thankfully, so after changing into my Giordano pants, my brother took the two of us to KLCC. First thing we did was eat because my brother had not eaten lunch. Went to Dome's. Had my usual and iced water.

After that we took the bridge to Pavilion where we bought tickets to watch The Amazing Spiderman. My class was postponed to Sunday so it was possible.

Whilst waiting for 6:45p.m to come (it was 5:59p.m at the time), Sakura and I went to Starbucks. Tried the Hojicha + Tea Jelly. Did not fancy it. Sakura liked it, though. Then, we headed to Chatime because I wanted Sakura to try it - she had never tasted it before. Unfortunately, it was closed for upgrading (to a store on the opposite side).

So instead, we went up to Shimino, where they sold crepes. Sakura and I shared one with choco cake and bananas + ice cream. Sinful, I know. It was nearly impossible to eat it because it was huge and we needed to use a spoon O.O

Finished it soon enough and met up with the brother at the cinema front at 6:30p.m. Bought a regular-sized popcorn and Mister Potato for my brother.

The movie -

I'll leave that to a movie review :P

At home, we (Sakura and I) ate steamed fish then watched Dylan Moran's What It Is after she showered. Slept at 12 something with a resolve to wake up at 7 the next morning O.O

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: I want you to be able to tell me anything, okay? After all, you're my bestie too :) Love you lots!!

No comments: