Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

~22/07/2012~

Today’s million-dollar question: How are people born with photographic memory?

* * *

Ola :)

Woke up at 8:30++a.m today. No need to be so surprised; it was because I had tuition at 10 o’clock later. However, since I had set my alarm to ring at 9 o’clock, I slept a little while more before getting up.

Dragged the plastic foldable table out then proceeded to complete whatever unfinished work I had left before tuition started. Drank Enercal for breakfast then lessons commenced when my Chemistry teacher came at 9:50a.m.

Studied the next subtopic in the fourth chapter. Was interesting, to say the least. But I seriously have to make it a point to re-study whatever she taught in previous lessons because I absolutely abhor letting my teachers down.

After she left at 11:50a.m, I used my sister’s iPhone to play her Tap Tap Revenge whilst waiting for 2 o’clock to come. I had another tuition class then, that’s why. Add Maths, this time.

Oh, the things I do to myself.

-.-

Watched my sister ace at Tap Tap for a while then sulked when she left to Tesco without me and with my brother instead. Was ultimately saddened when my teacher messaged me at about 2 something to tell me she had completely forgotten about class today. I could’ve followed them to Tesco :(

Naturally, my sister was surprised to see me not having tuition. To make things worse, she said I was a minute too late with my request for her to buy ShareTea for me 

*Sobs*

After playing with my sister’s iPhone a little longer, my mom came up and reprimanded me for doing so. Apparently, I should not be looking at anything that flashes any form of light in my face.

So I went downstairs.

Curse the couch for being so comfortable. Yes, I slept. Didn’t even realize my parents were out until 6 o’clock came. And even that was because my brother wouldn’t shut up about me sleeping having slept for an eternity.

Bathed then went back downstairs. Memory’s still a bit fuzzy so I’ll jump straight to when my parents came back and we debated on what and where to eat.

In the end, it was Bone & Pot we decided on. I didn’t mind. I loved the fried beancurd stuff.

My parents invited my ex-music teacher too. I didn’t mind that either. The more the merrier, right?

Unfortunately, we had to wait for a table. Eventually, we were seated and then proceeded to ordering our meals. Had an orange juice to drink. Dinner was nice. Talked about all sorts of things before finally settling the bill and going back home.

Once we reached home, I went to change, brush my teeth and gargle my mouth with Listerine before my dad rubbed ointment on my bumps. I then went to my sister’s room and consumed my meds. After that, I drafted my blog entries in my Spell-It-Right notebook. However, before I could finish drafting my post for the 21st, my mom came in and told me to sleep. So I did.

Quite unfortunately, when my sister came in, she switched her computer on so I was plenty pissed because she woke me up in the process. After 5 minutes of that shit, I grabbed my phone, pillow, blanket, bolster and stormed off into my own room. Had to cry myself to sleep.

What annoyed me more was that I had to sleep in certain positions because of the stupid bumps on either sides of my head. Bleghh~

That’s about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: