Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, July 27, 2012

~27/07/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

* * *

Ola :)

Okay, I have no friggin' idea as to why I didn't go to school today. Apparently, what I told my mom - when I was half asleep - was that I was tired.

I know. What kind of lame-ass excuse is that?? My sister said it made sense, though, because I only slept at 11:30p.m the night before even after my doctor said the upped dosage of my medicine would make me need more sleep.

So yeah, I didn't go to school.

At 8:21a.m, my mom came in again to wake my sister and I up. Obviously, my sister continued sleeping whilst I got up first to feed the dogs. I also had to mop the floor and clean Pepper's cage.

Right, so this is what happened: Pepper was still in the cage and she had done her business the night before. So, when she saw me, she stepped ALL over it.

Naturally, I had to do something. So, I let her out of her cage - all the while making sure she did not jump on me. After successfully grabbing her from behind, I proceeded to wash her legs.

Unfortunately, after doing so, I went on ahead to feed them. AND, since she was a pup, Pepper's been accustomed to run into her cage while she eats (it's kind of a habit she developed), so that's what she did when I picked her bowl up.

ALL over her shit, AGAIN.

It's not like I didn't close the door either. She nudged the cage door open and went inside like she purposefully barged in to trample over her droppings.

-.-

Yeah, I washed her paws again. This time, though, I made absolutely sure to lock her cage so she wouldn't do anything stupid like that again.

It was hell cleaning Pepper's cage and the tray underneath it did not make it any more pleasant.

Bleghh~ T'was a pain to hose the shit off her cage too, and an even bigger pain to hose it from the drains. I literally don't dare breathe whenever I have to deal with their shit.

O.O

When I finally got that scratched off my non-existent list, I washed the floor with the retarded brush thingy. Pepper was so bloody annoying because she kept jumping in the way and getting herself wet.

She was so adorable, though.

However, in the end, I couldn't take it anymore so I grabbed her and dropped her onto the steel table where she stayed for the rest of the time I was cleaning the floor.

Went back up to my sister's room after that. Woke her up then went to my parents' room to wake my dad up. He was already in the washroom, so I made my way back to my sister's room to get her up.

Changed my bandage when I came down to the living room. It's got the picture of a penguin now! And it looks so cute!! Mwahaha.

When my dad finally came down after another half hour, we went to the restaurant next to the office for breakfast. We had not gone there for a really long time so it had a nice nostalgic atmosphere. Ate half-boiled eggs with my sister and drank iced Milo.

Following breakfast, my sister and I came back and she bathed while I finished watching the third episode of Sword Art Online. Watched the first bit of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull before my sister found me and demanded that I go bathe.

After all that, we jumped into the Naza - driven by our dad - and went to Marco Polo for lunch. It was largely satisfying, especially the sesame ball and salad prawn. Heehee.

Parted with Mom - who still had unfinished business - and got on with cleaning Snuffly's indigestion vomit while my sister hung the second batch of clothes.

Post cleaning all that, I finished watching Indiana Jones. My brother was watching the latest episode of Suits, and my sister was watching Pets 101 whilst folding our clothes.

After about a few hours, at 5p.m, my sister and I sent my brother to MCKL where he was having his Midsummer Masquerade thingymajingy. Lounged in the car for 20 minutes before my brother got off. Got stuck in a jam on the way back because traffic's a bitch nowadays and class got postponed to next Tuesday.

Upon reaching our house, my sister and I discussed dinner plans with my dad - after she watched the last episode of Inuyasha Kanketsu-Hen as well as a quarter of the first episode of Lovely Complex (because I forced her to). We then left for the hawker stall opposite our house.

Marmite chicken, vegetables and egg infused with minced chicken. Perfect for a party of three.

Went straight to the office after that to accompany my sister. After a rather embarrassing episode with a student's parent - it had something to do with my not knowing where the hell they put the toilet paper - I continued drafting my blog post for the 27th.

Ooh, by the way, I wasn't selected for National Service!! Not that being selected would mean I had to go anyway, since my "condition" would prevent such a catastrophe from happening.

Stupid reason, but what the heck, right?

I'm predicting that I'll go back home, force my sister to watch more episodes of Lovely Complex again, watch the downloaded episodes of CSI: Miami, then go to sleep after updating my blog :)

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: I remember what happened on the 24th!! I'll post it later.

No comments: