Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

~24/06/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Is life so sad that we have to smack a smile on our faces even in the presence of people we dislike?

*           *           *

Ola :)

I'll make this really short because my memory's really foggy regarding today. I just know I woke up in time for lunch at 12 something. If I'm not mistaken, it was leftover fried rice.

After that, everything's a blur until we had dinner at Organic Recipe in PJ. I vaguely remember my grandpa being moved to tears because he was so glad we were there.

I kind of understand that feeling, but he has to know he has no reason to feel that way. We're all family and we all love him, so it's a no-brainer that we would celebrate his birthday together.

Of course, I have yet to comprehend the reason that particular bastard was there. Last time I checked, our family dinners consisted of our close relatives/friends. If she's going to be like that, then I don't understand why is it we can't have WQ around when that cockroach has permission.

Bleghh~

It's like family politics. It's disgusting.

Thankfully Fi, our cousin, was there. Made dinner that much more tolerable.

Unfortunately, I can't remember what happened after that, so I'll just leave it here :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: