Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, July 23, 2012

~10/07/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: What's life without a little bit of drama?

* * *

Ola :)

Didn't go to school for the first half of it because they had some retarded senamrobik thing. Woke up at 8:30a.m but only got up to bathe at 8:50++a.m close to 9a.m.

Had breakfast at a mamak place near Methodist College with the family-minus-aunt. Brother left first to college whilst I was dropped off at school where I TRIED to find Miss N but failed. Was ultra pissed when the ping pong group used the Multipurpose Room because then I had no place for drama practice.

Decided to call Dellie and tell her not to come. She asked me to go over to her place to do props with Ah Wen. I agreed and we met up outside the school. Got so paranoid because a patrol car actually drove past. I thought he was going to apprehend me.

O.O

After buying the necessary stuff, we went ahead to try stuffing the polystyrene boards in the car but couldn't get it in. Didn't help that the bastard blocking us was making noise. Dellie's mom actually yelled back at him.

Either way, since we could not get the stuff to fit into the car, Dellie, Ah Wen and I walked back to her house.

At 1:50p.m, we went back to school. Everyone was only gathering at 3p.m, so the three of us went to Pappa Rich for lunch. Had the usual N10 but no drink.

Reached school att 3:18p.m. Late. Couldn't find the meeting place too, 'cause the Interact Club used the Multipurpose Room. Moved to the amphitheatre and timed the drama, which came up to approximately 12 minutes. I could afford to add some other stuff.

Went home at 4p.m and got mad because my sister could have gotten me at 4:30p.m but did not because of my brother. Went to al-Shifa instead. Ate chicken and drank Milo. After that, we went home and bathed then slept for a while before my Physics teacher came and we had class.

Hmm... I think I could do with a different teacher. For one, he says that he can't see when it gets dark (whether or not I turn on the lights). How the hell am I supposed to deal with that? I can't have lessons in the morning because I have school. He has to teach at INTI.

Plus, he didn't even want a F5 student. The stupid agent misled him, saying I was F4. So, technically, he doesn't even want to teach me.

Ugh~

Anyways, class was from 6:25p.m to 7:55p.m. Ate dinner with gramps then went out to the office to discuss the script stuff with my sister. After that, I completed my diary.

That's about it, then :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: