Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

~25/06/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Why do people get mood swings?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Woke up at 8:23a.m today and freaked. Not because I thought I'd skipped school - we had Sports Day on Saturday the 23rd so there's no school on Monday - but because we were supposed to go to Al-Shifa Maju for breakfast with my grandpa.

So, after bathing and waking my siblings up, we went for breakfast with Ah Kung.

After that, they dropped me off at school because the Digital and Deco team were meeting up to finish up the Digital board. Unfortunately, only a handful of people could turn up, so there was only so much we could do.

At 1 o'clock, we locked the library up and then went to 1Shamelin for lunch.

Treated Miss Nina to Old Town White Coffee. Was determined to do so after that embarrassing episode in Hang Kei near my school. Excused myself to go to the "toilet", but actually went to settle the bill. She wasn't pleased, but I told her she could treat us some other time.

Bought a Subway 6-inch after that because temptation got the better of me then waited while Dellie ate at Tutti Fruitti. Stayed at her condominium until my brother came with my grandpa.

Upon reaching home, I downloaded and watched the last two episodes of The Legend of Korra Season 1 as well as the last episode of Hiiro no Kakera. I'll be reviewing the latter soon. I'm not sure if there will be a second season, though. Wouldn't recommend the first one.

O.O

Bathed again at around 5:10p.m and got ready for the concert at KLCC by the Queensland Youth Orchestra from Australia. Some MPYO players were taking part too so my sister wanted to watch it. And obviously, she found the intense need to drag me into it.

Oh well, I had Dome's for dinner so... :P

The concert started at 8:30p.m. Not bad, really. Like, duh -.- Got a headache halfway, but yeah~

At 11:10++p.m, we came back. Listened to Dylan Moran's Like, Totally until I fell asleep :)

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: