Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

~23/07/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: When are you considered close to your family?

* * *

Ola :)

Woke up at 10:20a.m today and only because my aunt made me think my mom was coming to do the honours. I skipped school because I couldn't fall back to sleep after what my sister did the day before.

Got up, brushed my teeth, changed out of my clothes then went to get my spectacles from my sister's room., She was sitting up on her bed by then and questioned me about why I left yesterday. After telling her my side of the story, she relayed her.

Turns out she was trying to switch her computer off but couldn't 'cause of some random shit. When she had finally gotten it to shut down, I was already pissed and on my way back.

Anyways, the two of us then sat outside and wathed the last episode of this Chinese series that my aunt was watching. If not mistaken, the English title is Family Troops. Can't remember.

Had lunch at the vegetarian organic shop. Ordered the set lunch again and shared it with my dad. My mom and sister had their usuals. I got iced cappuccino - same as my sister - whilst my parents had jasmine tea.

After lunch, my sister and I went straight to the office because she wanted to play on the Stagea before we went to cut our hair at Tesco. I went along but sat downstairs, drafting my blog entry for the 22nd. When my dad saw me, he was like: What are you doing?

When I told him, he said, "What do you need to do that for?"

So I answered, "If I don't then I won't remember what happened. You know I had to ask kuku what we ate yesterday, you know?"

Listening to that prompted him to say, "Okay la, write, write."

-.-

When my sister came down and my aunt had completed whatever stuff she wanted to complete, my sister and I went home to get the car. Before we left, howevber, my mom called and asked us to bring the maid along because she wanted to buy a bag before going back.

Upon stepping into the establishment that is Tesco, my sister decided to shop for the maid's stuff first so we did. Unfortunately, there weren't any backpacks for sale so we called our mom to ask if we could get it from Leisure Mall instead. She asked us to call our dad.

Our dad, on the other hand, asked us to dig up whatever we could find at home, instead. Managed to persuage him otherwise but my sister first wanted to go home and change.

Unbeknownst to us, my mom suddenly had a change of heart and asked my maid to take something from the house instead. After that was settled, my sister and I got into the car and drove off to Tesco... again -.-

Both of us cut our hair at Cuttin' Edgz. T'was not too bad, I guess. My sister got her hair semi-treated first before the guy got started on my hair. In the end, I had neck-short hair. I miss my hair already :(

The both of them say my hair looks better now but I don't believe them. I hate the way my hair frames my face now.

Anyways, after we paid the bill, my sister bought Sharetea for the both of us before driving home. We then went upstairs and I continued to update my blog drafts. At 6:20p.m, my sister and I left home to fetch my brother from the LRT station. He drove back home.

My Chem teacher was already at home by the time we reached so I didn't even have time to rest before I was made to absorb info about Daniell cells and carbon electrodes.

O.O

At 8:50p.m, she left and I updated my blog with actual entries. After the post about the 10th, I had dinner with milk. Continued blogging after that.

Should be sleeping soon. My mood swings are getting scarier by the minute. I think it's the medicine, but I'm not a doctor so I can't say for sure. The aches in my head is doing little to help as well.

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: