Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

ばれちゃった

Today's million-dollar question: What is maturity?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Woke up at 7:58a.m today. Was supposed to wake up an hour ago, but I didn't because I was too tired. My sister woke up earlier to send my brother to college though.

That aside, after that, I bathed, got dressed then got into the car. We - my parents, sister and I - went to the Sunway Hospital to fetch my grandpa. My aunt joined us for breakfast at 9:42a.m at Restoran Ming Tien. Ate char siew meen and drank iced Milo.

After that, my whole family - that was in the car - went to that Menara BRDB place. Mom and I got off at the front entrance and proceeded to the 2nd floor where ANOC was.

The doctor saw me at around 11:30a.m. Suddenly, everything came out. The truth, that is, that there was no medicine intake. Fantastic. Felt absolutely pathetic. Was embarrassing, really. But I knew it would see the light of day eventually.

After the doctor withdrew my blood - which was a funny episode by itself, we went back home and had chicken curry for lunch. At around 3 o'clock, my sister and I went to the office where she played Yoshihiro Andoh works on the Stagea whilst I blogged.

At 4:10p.m, my sister got my grandpa into the car then fetched me in front of Public Bank before we collected my brother from MCKL. Upon returning, I started messaging my friends about today and tomorrow.

Honestly speaking, I'm not thoroughly thrilled about the way people make retarded assumptions. If you're going to make a statement, say it to the right person. Don't blame the wrong people because that's adding a lot of oil into the fire.

Checked my FaceBook later on because I had Ed Board work. I also have some library stuff to think about.

10 interview questions for the Form 4's.

Oh dear~

Had chicken curry + bread + meehoon for dinner. Ice cream for supper. Listened to more Dylan Moran. Screw him for being insufferably hilarious.

Am going to sleep at around 11, I think :P CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: