Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, July 23, 2012

~11/07/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: How much shit can an average person take?

* * *

Ola :)

Woke up at around 6a.m today. Now that I sleep in my sister's room and set my alarm to ring at 5:45a.m, it's getting easier and easier to wake up.

Either way, I got up, got dressed, then bugged my brother to send me to school. There was nothing much to be said during morning briefing so we went downstairs soon after. As per usual, during our assembly, we sang the national anthem then listened to announcements before going up to our respective classes.

The first subject for the Gamma-ians was Physics so we went down to the 2nd floor Physics lab where we learnt lessons 47 and 48. We then did some Objective questions before it was time for History.

Went to the first floor multimedia room where our teacher resumed chapter 9. We then watched a short clip in the Powerpoint slides. T'was very funny.

Spent recess in the Multipurpose Room, watching the choral speaking peeps practice whilst editing the script. I really like the choral speaking script save that one part in the introduction where they say "kaleidicultural". I hated the way they said it. Don't ask why 'cause I don't know.

After recess, I had to go to the Star Studio for drama practice because the choral speakers needed the Multipurpose Room for themselves. So, after taking my stuff and telling Puan Shad to inform other drama peeps to go to the Star Studio, I left to the studio myself.

Bleghh~ Loads of drama happened after that involving Puan Prema, me, my main actors and the script. Had to bite my tongue to hold the tears. Not that I was afaid of them to fall, but I didn't know what I might have said if they did.

In the end, my main actors swapped with more senior students and the script was expanded because there weren't enough minutes in the whole goddamn thing.

Not to mention the teacher wasn't satisfied with certain things in the script.

Went home at 4:30p.m. There was no tuition today and the adults went out to make my aunt happy. Spent the rest of my time awake editing the script with Dellie's help, over the net. My sister was watching TV whilst I used her laptop.

Slept at 12 something, if I'm not mistaken :) Not the smartest thing in the world to do, but I had to finish the script before I slept, so... :)

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: