Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, July 14, 2012

~07/07/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Where did words come from?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Spent the morning watching movies with the sister today :) If I remember correctly, Beethoven was one of them. She wasn't keen on letting me watched the second installment of the movie, but in the end, I did anyway.

Can't for the life of me remember what I had for lunch, so I'll just leave that part out.

At around 5, I bathed to get ready for dinner out. When Mom returned home from the office, the whole family went to Paradigm Mall at Kelana Jaya.

You know, that new shopping mall that just recently opened?

Yeah~

Dinner was at Kung Fu Paradise on ht the 1st floor. We were supposed to go to the xiao long bao place but we would have to wait at least 35 minutes before we were seated. No way were we watc waiting that long.

Had cheese baked rice with fish fillet and chicken chop. It wasn't my first choice (I had quite a lot of those, truthfully), but I settled for it in the end because it was my sister's choice - I asked her to pick between two dishes. Fate was decided.

It was nice, though. Huge-ass. Shared passionfruit iced tea with aunt. Shared iced milk tea with sister. Both were nice too.

Yes, I had two drinks. Peace out, suckers~

-.-

Finished dinner w at 9 something. Stayed till about 9 something close to 10 then went on a road trip because Dad got lost. It was hilarious because my mom and him were fighting about which way to go.

Mwakaka.

Upon reaching our humble abode, I downloaded Akeelah and the Bee because I took part in the NST Spell-It-Right challenge and wanted to be prepared.

Which explains why I went to sleep only at 2:45++. I only finished watching it then.

That's about it for the 7th. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: