Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, July 23, 2012

~12/07/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: How much of an asshole can a person be?

* * *

Ola :)

Woke up at around 6a.m again, got dressed then left for school after taking my daily morning supplements. Nothing much was said during morning briefing so we went downstairs to the assembly hall, where we sang the national anthem and listened to announcements before going up to class.

First, we had English. Our teacher forced the students to complete the previous essay assignment. If I'm not mistaken, I had already finished it before this so I just discussed the drama competition stuff with the teacher whilst the others sat in their groups and wrote.

Bleghh~ Speaking of drama, one of the members in Saki's group was being such a bitch, refusing to contribute anything to the essay. I hate people like that. If they're going to be so difficult and be an absolute pain in the ass, why don't they just do us all a favour and NOT come to school?

Sheesh~

Our next subject was Add Maths. The teacher came and gave us work but I - and a few others - had to leave soon after because we needed to attend the briefing for the buddy project for the Japanese from Hokkaido.

After recess, I went straight to the Star Studio where Puan Aza was waiting. She wanted to do an icebreaking game to get to know our participants better. Unfortunately, after she started, I got a seizure.

Apparently, I scared a lot of newcomers. Those who had seen me 'breakdancing' before were calm, though. I was brought to the sickbay after I regained consciousness and was laid to rest.

When 2:30p.m came, I went back to the Star Studio and continued practicing for the competition. At 4:30p.m, we packed and headed for home.

Followed my sister out to the office after bathing. Brought my Chemistry homework to complete whilst listening to my sister play Windscape and Elegy (in which I had to turn pages for her). Dellie sent me the latest script not too long after and after letting my sister read it, we made adjustments then gave our approvals. Went home at 9:45++p.m close to 10p.m. I slept at 12:30a.m but I can't remember why.

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: If anyone who goes to the same school as me reads this, the gap between my jerks and my seizures is normally 2 to 3 minutes, so if I ever mention that I got jerks, make sure I lie still within the next 2 to 3 minutes? Thanks!!

No comments: