Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

~23/06/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: How do comedians get their material?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Woke up at nine something today. Can't remember what I did that morning, however. It was all a very big blur up until late breakfast. Dad brought the Gramps, brother and I out to McD's for their breakfast since it was still 10 something. Had the Big Breakfast and iced Milo.

Mwahaha.

At 3 o'clock, I had tuition with my Add Maths teacher. I had just informed her about my previous seizure episode in my SMS so she said we could take it easy this lesson.

Studied Permutation and Combination. We were supposed to study my mid-year exam's Paper 2.

Yeah~

Memory's still blurry around 5 o'clock, but I do remember we went to Bukit Jalil for dinner. Didn't fancy the change in menu, but went along with it. It's the company that makes the food good, right? :P

It was too late for the night market by the time we came back. To compensate, my sister and I listened to Dylan Moran until we slept, which was at about 1 something, I think.

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: