Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, July 27, 2012

~25/07/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: When do you actually know the person next to you?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Did not go to school today. The reason would be that I was going to see the doctor at ANOC again. At first, my mom just called to ask if the fact that the brand of my medicine was different could have caused Saturday's seizure -

Which, if I may add, was highly likely to have been the cause because the Lamotrix brand of lamotrigine that I bought from the local pharmacy was, in fact, a generic.

(For those of you who have limited knowledge regarding pharmaceutical terms, 'generic' means 'fake'.)

- but after more thinking, we decided to see the doctor because my headaches weren't getting better.

Upon reaching ANOC, at around 1000 hours (or was it 1100 hours?), we waited outside in the waiting area. They were playing the second installment of the Lion King series on the plasma TV hanging from the corner of the ceiling so I just watched that.

That reminds me: I was supposed to sync "Love Will Find a Way" into my iPad -.-

Nevermind.

When it was finally my turn, they were playing the last sequel of Lion King: Hakuna Matata. It was so cute.

Anyways, the doctor said she was almost absolutely certain I did not suffer any concussions. She mentioned that most internal bleedings of the head were results from car accidents.

O.O

She did, however, say that if I started vomitting or walking funny, I'd better go and see her again.

RM250 later, we crossed over to the Bangsar Shopping Complex and had lunch at Monte's. I know, fancy, right? I had quite a nice dish - mushroom chicken and something. Ordered nachos for appetizers too. Mom was feeling super generous.

Our starters were delicious and consisted of foccasia bread with butter. Oh dang, they were awesome.

:P

When we returned, I remember doing something before suddenly deciding to watch a movie. We - my sister and I - were initially supposed to go to Mid Valley to get Snuffly's Probiotics but then my parents had a change of heart and told us to go on Sunday instead. So, in exchange, I bought movie tickets to watch at 1Shamelin.

I know. Not the most fantastic place to watch a movie, but they were no longer showing the movie I wanted at Leisure Mall - which was the original plan.

So after fetching my brother from the LRT station, we came back, lazed around, then left to 1Shamelin at 5:45p.m. Reached at around 6p.m and proceeded into the labyrinth we call 1Shamelin. I think we took wrong turns many occasions that evening.

I'll leave the movie comments to a movie review, by the way.

Ate dinner with the family after returning from 1Shamelin (which took some time) at Pappa Rich. We're frequenting that joint a lot, aren't we?

Had my vegetarian mutton nasi lemak dish and Milo dinosaur whilst being my best friend's confidante. I had some help from my sister with regards to how I phrased my replies, but I'm ultimately proud of this one reply I conjured from the spaces in my heart:

I know you've talked for years. I know you've talked about everything under the sun. But the years you spent talking don't warrant your knowledge of each other.

Not to blog my own horn, but even my sister admitted it was genius.

And I DO want the best for my friend.

Funny thing is, I can't remember what happened when I came back. Oh, now I do. I watched the last quarter of CSI: NY and one full episode of CSI: Miami then slept.

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: How will I live without you... Kak Siti?? :P

No comments: