Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

~21/07/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: If 'much' is for uncountables and 'many' is for its counterpart, why do we use 'much' when we're referring to milligrams and others of the like?

* * *

Ola :)

Woke up when my alarm rang. Went to bathe ahead of Sakura, then woke her up. After she changed, we went downstairs and each drank Enercal.

At around 8:00a.m, I went up to wake my brother from his slumber. Left the house at 8:14a.m to the Bandar Tun Razak LRT station. Unfortunately, Jas had not reached yet so to pass time, Sakura and I took a walk around the area.

Jas was still MIA by the time we reached the starting line so we just sat on the bench in front of the condominiums and talked about everything we could think of.

At around 8:52a.m, Jas called me and we met up. Was introduced to another dude our age with the same name as my brother then waited for Kar, who was the last to arrive.

Finally bought our tickets after that. Was pretty annoyed at the fact that they've actually never been to MBS using the LRT and was not even sure about how to get there.

Either way, we reached Sentul safely enough, but the three of them were walking too slowly so Sakura and I went on ahead.

Karma's really a bitch because we kind of got lost, thinking the event was at the MBS school itself. That's how Jas went on in without us and it was such a pain to have to call her because it was so bloody loud inside.

Called Sean, thinking he could help, but he had not seen Jas either. Luckily for us, she came out after answering my call. Got in without needing to pay and found seats for us - Sakura and I - behind.

I guess the event was not too bad. It was definitely better than SBU's. Bleghh~

The food could have been better, though. During the short break in between, Sakura and I got up to go to the toilets and that's when I had it.

Jerks, I mean.

You know, the signs that my seizure is imminent? Yeah, those jerks.

Sakura freaked when I said it but I told her not to panic and do what I told her. When I met Jas outside, I told her the same thing.

Didn't make a difference, though, 'cause I spazzed in the cubicle. Jas and Sakura went ballistic, banging on the door because I was unconscious. When I came to, everything was a blur. I did not know what the frick happened.

Jas and Sakura helped me onto a chair then called my dad. He told them to stay with me whilst he drove over. Bleghh~ I felt like such a baggage.

Sakura was a real darling. She stayed with me the whole time. Didn't fancy the fact that she was messaging *ahem ahem* but oh what the heck. At least she didn't abandon me.

When my dad came, my brother brought my clothes for me to change into then we went home. The first thing I did was plop myself face-down and sleep on the couch.

I pity Sakura for having to put up with me when we were supposed to be having fun. I'd never hated being epileptic so much before.

Woke up at 2-something-close-to-3. Sakura had already eaten her "bungkus"-ed chicken rice so she just accompanied me while I ate. We talked some more then her mother came and she left.

:(

After finishing my rice up, I threw the polystyrene box away and did some other stuff. Yeah, I can't remember. Sue me.

-.-

When my parents came home, I went to change and then we all headed out to Solaris. Dad wanted us to try out all of OT's 'Chef's Recommendations' so I got the spaghetti and chicken cordon bleu. Dad also allowed me to order Overtime Nachos :D

My drink was 7Up. Mwakaka.

Food was surprisingly good. Enjoyed the nachos a lot. The spaghetti could do with more sauuce but it was nice all the same. The cordon bleu was alright too but the nachos were the best thing I ordered.

My mom made me sneak some french fries too my gramps :P My aunt was RIGHT there, by the way. It's just that my grandpa had been doing such a good job maintaining his sugar level that he deserved to splurge.

Haha.

My brother had wanted Tutti Fruitti before returning home but unluckily for him, it had already closed. So we - my brother and I - went back up to where the car was, bade my aunt, uncle and gramps goodbye then got into the car and headed to the airport.

Yes, to get my sister and Jem.

The car ride ssure was long. I felt like I was going to get sick multiple times. After collecting the passengers, we went back home. Jem's parents got him, at our house and I went upstairs. Played with the dogs first, though.

Sister bought a souvenir for me from KK, apparently. A T-shirt. Black. I preferred that one to the white one. Good thing that's the one my mom chose. I took the black one then brought it to my sister's room. Dumped it onto the table.

I remember taking my meds. Everything else after that is pretty much a big blur, sorry. Oh, I remember messaging Sakura and apologising, though. You know, for all that drama? -.-

Went to sleep at around 11 or 12. Mind's fuzzy.

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: