Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, July 23, 2012

~13/07/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: How do teachers get their qualifications?

* * *

Ola :)

I'm guessing and assuming that I woke up at around 6a.m again today. After getting dressed, I woke my brother up then went to school.

I'm going to skip talking about morning briefing because honestly, I can't remember what the frick we talked about.

Let's start from the classroom, then?

First subject was History, so my teacher finished the syllabus in that time. This one girl - which I can't stand, by the way - had a genuine bimbo moment today regarding cats and their whiskers.

Why am I NOT surprised that she's so duh?

For BM, on the other hand, I spent the whole two periods in the Teachers' Lounge because of the Japanese buddy thing we needed to discuss.

At 10 o'clock, the drama people went to the Star Studio to practice. Felt annoyed with Puan P because it felt like she did not know English AT ALL. Edits made little - if not no - sense and I could seriously feel myself fuming.

Practiced Think About It and found out that the lead actress sings out of tune. Fantastic, right? -.- Gotta ask sister to help pre-record. After rehearsing three times, I had to go back home because my sister refused to let me stay back.

Unfortunately, our original plans got cancelled. After finishing my sandwiches, my siblings and I went to Pavilion to shop for formal attire for my brother to wear to his masquerade ball (or something like that). Went to The Executive, Massimo Dutti, Jaspal and others until we finally settled for Damachi stuff. Had Gelatomio and Chatime then went home.

Used iPad after dinner. Arcana Famiglia is so cute. I love the blondie. The blue-haired one caught my eye too but I have a funny feeling the main character will end up with the blondie. Can't say for sure, though.

Campione! is quite interesting too.

Blogged about a variety of things then went upstairs 'cause my mom was making noise. Ate my medicine then went to sleep after updating my diary.

That's about it, then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Why can't people just read my feelings and understand that sometimes whatever that comes out of my mouth doesn't neccessarily mean what they normally mean?

No comments: