Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

~22/06/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Does composure come from experience?

*           *            *

Ola :)

Unfortunately, since it's been a few weeks since this has happened, I cannot provide details. Therefore, I shall keep this short and sweet, 'kay? :P

Woke up at Lord-knows-what-time and went to school. Can't imagine how the librarian morning briefing went, so I'll just get to the assembly. We had the usual silent reading session whilst the Muslims had their Friday morning prayers before we proceeded to our respective classes.

My class went down to the Access Room for History where we started on Chapter 8.

Which reminds me, I still have Chapter 7's notes to complete.

Bleghh~

BM was next. Our teacher finally began discussing our latest literature installment, Konserto Terakhir. A few questions later, our lesson ended and then came recess. I can pretty much guess that I spent those 20 minutes in the library again, as always. I haven't been to the canteen in ages. Good thing too; I don't want to end up taking my friends' food or money to eat/spend anymore.

At 10:30a.m, recess ended and I went back to class.

Maths was our last subject today. We were having three periods of it. That's like... 2 hours O.O

After our teacher gave us work, she left us to complete them whilst she marked her own stuff. That's when I had another seizure -.-

Puan F had had experience with people having seizures before, though, so she was quick to act. She immediately ordered for whoever was beside/behind me to catch me so I did not fall and hit my head. Then, they cleared the tables so I could finish being retarded on the floor. After that, they papah-ed me to the sick bay where I waited until my mom came...

... again -.-

When I returned home, I just slept the whole day because I felt like shit. I only woke up to feed the Probiotics thingymajingy to Snuffly.

That's about it for the 22nd :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: