Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

日本語は練麈しましょ?

Today's million-dollar question: Do you know Japanese?

*          *          *

こんばんわ! お元気ですか? こっちのほは元気です!

Just so you know, that meant "Good evening. Are you well? I am."

You're probably wondering why I suddenly started with all that -.- Well, that's 'cause this Friday, some Japanese students from the Hakana High School are coming over to see our school :)

Really excited, yeah, 'cause I'm one of the "buddies" on the programme.

だから練麈です。バカに成田いませんだよ。

Find out what that means on your own.

Woke up at 6:30a.m today. Yeah, not my earliest time, but I was just too damn tired. I didn't even feel like going for morning briefing today.

So I didn't.

Our first subject today was Chemistry. Went up to the Chem lab and the teacher gave us some worksheets on Rate of Reaction to discuss and complete. We finished 'em before the bell rang, which is good, I guess. At least then we don't have to do any homework.

During BM, I was so flustered because I wasn't ready for Lisan yet. Was reading my script over and over and over again trying to understand the bloody shit before saying it in my own words - Mal's idea.

Thank God for the recess bell. Class ended with the person right before me. If he had taken ten minutes less of her time, I would've been in that seat.

Hallelujah.

Had this tuna and egg sandwich from the canteen today. RM1.80. Expensive shit.

But nice :P

Moral was next. We had one free period where I just read the Japanese Grammar book whilst Cleo did her own stuff beside me. Then the next period, our teacher came in and we learnt the nilai: Kasih Sayang Terhadap Keluarga.

Let's see if I got this right: Perasaan cinta, kasih dan sayang yang mendalam dan berkekalan terhadap keluarga.

*Checks*

Hallelujah :P

After Moral was Add Maths. Once again, our teacher was missing in action, so we could do whatever we wanted. In my case, I was reading the Japanese book. One period was over pretty fast, though, and before we knew it, it was time for Maths.

Quite unfortunately, our teacher did not mark our papers. I'm beginning to wonder why they're keeping everything for after the holidays. It's not like it makes a difference.

Either way, we got tonnes of matrices homework. Don't mind, though, 'cause it's so bloody easy.

At 1:50, school ended and I waited downstairs outside the Bilik Rehat Guru where we decided to meet for a second Japanese-students'-arrival meeting. Mostly showed some of the students how to play Batu Seremban - whilst Laili sat next to Zhu translating her actions in Japanese so the rest of us knew how to explain on Friday - and we also taught them a few basic phrases.

Like 私の名前は(name), which means "My name is (name)."

むずかしくないよ。

Not that hard.

At 3, the meeting ended and Fina loaned me her baju kurung to try on. Unfortunately, it fits :( So I'll be wearing a damned girly, yellow baju kurung, which apparently fits me, when the Japanese come.

At home, all I did was discuss some Theory stuff with my mom, like how to answer the questions and stuff like that. I think she wants all her students back, no matter how much she hates Theory.

Haha.

Slept for about half an hour at 6:30p.m 'cause my brain was full of chord progressions and figured bass.

-.-

Ate dinner, then proceeded to the computer to find some Japanese phrases that might come in handy on Friday. After all, they're coming to the library. I want to make sure I can say stuff like "multimedia/audio visual room", "history", "hundred-year-old books" and all the other usual library terms properly.

Like I said, バカになりたいません。

That's about it for today. Will go to sleep soon 'cause it's already 11:30p.m. Gotta at least try and wake up earlier tomorrow :P

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: