Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, March 31, 2012

むかつく

It's rather that you betrayed my trust.

I thought I was clear: Don't say anything.

Why can't you let her tell me in her own time? 

Yes, I looked like I was pissed, but I was pissed that whole day, okay? It's not surprising that I'd get a little irritated if something like this crops up? Not to mention so many plans were changed and I got so many last-minute notices.

I won't let you blame this on me.

But I'm not saying you're wrong either.

Probably, it was stupid of me to act that way, I'm not going to deny it. But what in the world were you thinking? Yelling like that in the Exhibition Room, when everyone was looking, when there was a guest lecturer?

All I wanted to do was tell you that I'd tell you later.

You just had to continue, didn't you?

Don't you have the ability to read the atmosphere? Can't you see that I didn't wanna tell you then? Maybe it was childish that I think so, but that doesn't give you a reason to shout at me. What more to call me stupid.

Yes, I'm stupid. Completely and utterly dumb. Ignorant to the maximum.

But like I said, I won't let you blame this on me.

No comments: