Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, December 13, 2010

実行

Ola :)

Just so ya'll know, I blogged about my Saturday and Sunday in the earlier posts - past the lyrics and everything :P

Anyhoo, I woke up at 11 something, I think. I didn't go to Yobo's because my mom woke up early to send my brother to school *for some Add Maths project thingymajing - or was it Accounts? -_-* and then started teaching at nine o'clock.

Bleghh~

It's a Monday, remember?

I hate Mondays -_-

You know, "Monday" - if you say it in the Japanese way "mondai" means "problem"? I agree 100% -_- I hate Mondays. They're always such problems.

Bleghh~

Anyways, I played with my Gameboy today until it was time for lunch. Had it with my mom and dad. We had the Pacific West's fish filet, white beancurd *the one you eat with soy sauce*, and veggie. I was hoping we'd get to go and have vegetarian food too, but since I can eat fish~

:P

Haha.

After lunch, it was already 2 something, so I bathed and went out to the office with my parents. Set up my sister's laptop because my mom wanted me to update her iPhone, which meant I can't load any of my stuff yet until the updates are done because it requires restarting the computer -_-

Bleghh~

After the updates were installed, I brought the laptop and my mom's iPhone upstairs to load my stuff and update my mom's iPhone. Then, whilst I waited for them to finish, I could practice. I literally practiced from 3:15 till my class started. Just that it was on and off between loading more episodes of Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood and whatever recently uploaded episodes of Shinrei Tantei Yakumo and Yumeiro Patissiere Professional they put up.

Yeah~

Right now my hands are really exhausted, but I insisted I had to blog about today before I went home and go high with watching anime -_-

Bleghh~

Will also go home and play more Gameboy today :P Mwahaha. My aunt hasn't had the opportunity to play with it since she bought the game for me. I bet she regrets it :P Oh well, she'll survive.

Haha.

Am hooked on Carrie Underwood's song from Narnia, "There's A Place For Us". If you scroll down my  blog somemore, you'll see that I've uploaded the soundtrack video with the lyrics :)

That's about all, then :) Nothing much happened other than me practicing anyway :P I wanted to follow my dad when he goes to send my sister's stuff to her but I had class so...

Yeah~

Not to mention I've got more stuff to practice from now on. Can't wait till the last of this year's lesson next week. Then it's trip after trip :)

Woo~

:P

CIAO!!

No comments: