Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, January 29, 2010

Tag?

Saw this on my sister's blog and felt bored, so I'll just do it.

1.This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it?
I think so?

2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
Ng, cause the last person I texted was my sister, but since I ain't lesbo and neither is she, we'll put that aside for now.

3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
NO! Who's happy to wake up on a school day?

4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
Just an hour ago maybe? With my sister.

5.What is the last thing someone bought you?
My grandpa bought me a roti telur.

6.What’s something that can always make you feel better?
I'm not THAT easily made feel better.

7. What are you excited for?
More "yu sang" :P

8. What were you doing yesterday?
Read my blog. It's too much for me to remember :P

9. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
My grandma.

10. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Some green tea + lime drink which deceives your sense of smell by having a delicious scent and tasting like water.

11. Have a best friend?
Yeah

12. Are you scared to fall in love?
So terrified my knees are knocking each other just by the thought of it.

13. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
They can, but they shouldn't. Teenagers make so many mistakes that lead to vindictive feelings *hint hint*

14. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
Nicholas Christopher Martin. Kill the guy, would you?

15. What time is it right this second?
11:32 p.m.

16. What do you want right now?
You've got the money?

17. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Kanga and Fina.

18. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
Single + unavailable :P

19. When was the last time you cried?
I was going to earlier this mornin' in school cause of Sejarah but held them back. Tears won't solve my problems. Action will.

20.Father or mother?
I'd die without either of 'em.

21. Do you find it hard to trust others?
Of course. You don't exactly go up to a stranger and tell them your deepest darkest secrets, do you? Besides, if you trust people and tell them stuff, if you suddenly aren't friends with them anymore, they'd betray your secrets, wouldn't they?

22. How fast does your mind change?
Within a snap of the fingers.

23. I bet you miss somebody right now.
Tons of people.

24. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
Yups.

25. Why do you think so many people cheat?
Because they often lose track of where their loyalties lie. That's why, in my opinion, it's better not having a special someone.

26. Tell me what's on your mind
I want to eat the coffee bun my brother bought for me :)

27. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
My birthday, my brother's birthday and my sister's birthday. *Feb, March, April. WOO!!* :P

28. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
Doi.

29. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend?
Just now. But Snowy hardly ever understands what I say :P

30. When is your next road trip?
Lord knows.

31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
Nahh~

32. How's your heart? (BPM)
You cursin' me?

33. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?
Plenty of times. Hard to feel you're important when you know there's always someone bitching about you.

34. Do you think somebody's in love with you?
Have you looked at me?

35. What are you planning on doing after this?
Sleeping, before my mom takes my iPod hostage for another month -_-

36. When will your next kiss take place?
Tomorrow, maybe. Oh, Snowy doesn't count? Sorry :P

37. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
Snowy. Every day.

38. Who do you not get along with?
At present, someone I used to hang out often with.

39. What does your 3rd recent text say?
CHE, SKYPE NOW!!

40. What are you wearing right now?
T-shirt and shorts

41.Are you wasting your time on the person you like?
It's a waste of time to like anyone.

42. When's the last time you had a grilled cheese?
Never.

43. What's your favorite boy and girl name right now?
I invent names.

44. How did you feel when you woke up?
Annoyed. MORE SLEEP PLEASE!!

45. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now
Nope.

46. Do you crack your knuckles?
When I feel like beating someone up.

47. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
Sleeping.

48. What are your LEGAL initials?
LNPY.

49. Who's the first B in your contacts?
Don't have a phone.

50. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
This evening in tuition.

51. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?
I can't bear the thought of losing Snowy, so don't remind me that that day will come, okay?

52. Last awkward moment?
Dunno.

53. Are you afraid of the dark?
If it's in the forests. I hate bugs.

54. Do you have good vision?
Used to.

55. Have you ever tripped someone?
Is that a trick question?

56. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yeah. Playfully.

57. Are you Irish?
Nay :P

58. Do you use chop sticks?
Yuh-huh

59. Do you have any scars?
I think so?

60. Is there someone you will never forgive?
Everyone does. Mine is just a little more hard to let slip away.

61. Do you laugh off embarrassing moments?
Yeah, it's always better to laugh.

62. Name the last person to text you?
Clarissa Ng.

63. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
Would I marry?

64. Can you go in public looking like you do?
Yups.

65. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Don't have a bed.

66. Is it easy for someone to make you smile?
VERY.

67. What's the first thing you'll do on your wedding day?
What wedding?

68. Do you fall for people easily?
As a Piscean, yeah.

69. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
Yeah.

70. Do you miss the way things used to be?
I ain't complainin'.

71. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
Only when I think it's something I'll regret, but that hardly ever happens.

72. Song you're thinking of right now?
Inori~Toki Wo Koeru

73. Want someone back in your life?
Quoting my sister, the grandpa

74. Will tomorrow be better than today?
Do you see a crystal ball?

75. What’s the color of you’re shirt you are wearing?
Black!!

76. Has anyone ever sang or played music for you personally?
How I wish.

77. Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
Yes. I hate it. Why can't you just tell the truth? Sometimes it hurts, but life doesn't always go the way you want it to.

78. Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?
Who doesn't understand "single"?

79. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?
I'm a naturally happy person, but I can get moody too.

80. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you?
Nope.

81.)Full names of your potential kids?
No kids, please. Hate them.

82.) What are your nicknames?
Do you have time? Let's see... Fatty, Fatt Bom Bom, Louie, Lou, Sa Sa, Lulu, and so on so forth :)

That's about all, haha. Like I said, I was bored :) CIAO!!

No comments: