Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, January 28, 2010

もっと

Guess what? I didn't bring my SPCA Diary book to school today so I'm lucky I've finished whatever work I was supposed to do and handed it in because I wouldn't be able to remember details of my homework otherwise.

On the other hand, I've gotten my Maths results. 90%. Not bad. I'll try getting higher next time. Gotta learn how to do all that square root stuff cause honestly, I'm at a loss when it comes to that. Maybe the only reason I got so high was because calculators were allowed.

If not...

Yeah, you get it.

Anyways, I'll try explaining as much as I can about what happened today.

Couldn't wake up, for some reason. When I did, it was because my dad came in to call me. I was really, really tired, I guess. After that, I changed and everything and remembered to bring my file which included my Science homework.

Hell was I gonna make an enemy outta Puan F. Hell no :P

At school, I sat with Hanna because she didn't have a partner and I was kinda late, so I had to sit behind. Danya came a while after that and sat behind me. In class, the first subject was Science, so obviously I thank God I brought my file :)

We discussed the answers and yeah, I put it back into my file :) After that was BI, but Rob didn't come, so we went to the library to chill. I read some of Jane Austen's Mansfield Park because that's the only book from her that I know that we don't have.

... -_-

Yeah, it's quite interesting, I guess, and the book's super duper old, so yeah~ Nice :P

Unfortunately, my seat got occupied after I chose my book by Dellie, but nahh~ I would've wanted some alone time anyway. As in, peace and quiet :) I just love classic English, honestly :) Literature rocks!! Mwakaka.

Yeah, then we had recess and I had my normal pao with Danya. She had her mi with soup -_- But she couldn't finish it because it was too spicy and she didn't have her bottle of water with her. So I finished it :P

Holy crap, it was so spicy!! And I only took two forkfuls :)

After recess was Moral. We did some notes and then listened to the teacher story-tell some stuff to do with the world. It's really interesting, like the fact that there was such a crime committed where this dude worked for the bank and was withdrawing one cent from each bank account from hundreds and thousands of people each day.

*Wolf whistles*

I'm gonna use that for my stories :)

Alright, so after that was PJ, but as usual, I didn't bring my clothes, so I ended up spending my time reading Eclipse because that's the book the Haylie was reading and she wanted to play badminton, so she asked me to keep it. I didn't have anything to do, so I just read it out of boredom.

Then came Maths, and I realized that I didn't put my Maths homework book into my bag and I panicked like shit. Thank the Holy Lord the teacher decided to pass around our Maths test paper today. We discussed and my getting 90% became a confirmation.

Woohoo!! :)

After Maths, school ended, but Danya and I were staying back to study Geo, so we went to the condo to have lunch. Andyy joined us too and Shuen, Dhan, Ihm and a few others joined another table. Saw Viv there too with her friends. Haha.

We *Andyy, Danya and I* pretty talked about crap, really. Nothing made sense and Andyy ordered two baskets of French Fries. She ain't afraid of no puny cancer, apparently :P

After we ate, we went back to the school and decided on where we should study. We went to see Cleo in her classroom doing her Science project with three other people and surprised her :P We then went to the library to study Geography.

Danya did the asking and I did the answering. It was hilarious. Danya would look at me and ask:

Danya: Okay, so tanah tinggi. Tell me what it's important for?

Me: Err... Penjanaan kuasa hidroelektrik?

Danya: Some more?

Me: Penanaman?

Danya: Yeah *something, something, something, I forgot*

Then we went on to some Banjarans :P This part was the climax of today, people. Hilarious.

Danya: Name me the banjaran in Semenanjung Malaysia?

Me: Err... Banjaran Titiwangsa? *Danya nodded and I continued* Banjaran Kapuas Hulu?

Danya: That's in Sarawak! I'm asking about Semenanjung Malaysia!

Me: Err... Banjaran Tama Abu?

Danya: That's in Sa-ra-WAK!!!

And for those who know Danya personally would know how she said that :P I couldn't stop laughing in the library. Thank God we knew how to keep our voices down or we would've been chased out. After more studying, Danya accompanied me to my brother's school where I normally wait cause Kanga still had her house practice.

Tch, guess what? Kanga's ex was there and he is the most cowardly person I've ever met in my entire life. I was talking to Danya on the way out and she suddenly looked over my shoulder and said, "Eh, isn't that Kanga's ex?"

I turned straightaway but didn't see anyone.

"He just went off," Danya said.

"What was he doing?"

"He was talking to Maria, but he saw me, then saw you and ran off."

I ran immediately out and as I had suspected, I saw that asshole running off towards the Sekolah Rendah side. What the hell is his problem? Now he doesn't even have the guts to face me? How much more of a jerk can he get?

Maria told us that he was talking to her and she asked about his girlfriend.

"So how's your girlfriend?" she asked.

Now what that bastard said?

"Which one?"

Wouldn't you get angry? What the hell is he trying to imply? That playboy should just rot in hell and forever remain there. He can't even treasure anyone properly. Till he learns how to do that, people should just stay within a 10 feet radius from him.

Asshole.

That aside, I then went home and skipped lunch. Went straight to bathe and used the computer for a while. When I realized, it was time to go for tuition and so I went.

Tuition was fine. I really missed all my friends, Suann particularly, because I never saw her at all during the 2 years I was out from MC.

After that, I came back home and had some blended stuff for dinner. Really filling. Alrighty then, I'll stop here and blog tomorrow if I get the chance.

CIAO!!!

No comments: