Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

奇跡

Why don't you make it easier for you? Follow my blog, so you don't have to check if I updated all the time -_- :)


Enjoy~

Don't misunderstand, it's not that I'm allowed, but this is a miracle post. I saw my brother using it and after he went to bathe, I found myself thinking, "Why waste the opportunity?"

So here I am :P

Okay, fine, I'll switch it off later -_-

That aside, listening to "I Wanna Know You" :P

And to those who wanted to know what the ASEAN scholarship's about, can click here. The application is currently closed, so I can't apply, but I'll apply when it's open again -_- I missed my chance last year :P

Since this is a miracle post, I might as well just blog. Managed to wake up minutes before my maid came to do the job. Went to school and sat behind Brandyy and Joh. First subject for today was Maths but our teacher didn't come into class. Instead, she wrote her homework on the whiteboard and addressed us as her "dear 3B" -_-

I forgot who, but he erased the word "dear" and said "Dear, my ass."

:P

Best part was, we were supposed to hand it in the minute Math finished, which was only 40 minutes. We can't just finish it in 40 minutes!! Either way, I handed it in a little after recess ended. Actually Danya handed it in for me. *Thanks Danya!! :P*

Bleghh~ Have MC English class today. Have to pay fees and then present "Escapade" -_- I've got absolutely no idea what to do :( That's why after I bathe, I'm going to think about it.

That aside, after Maths was BM. We studied about Kata Kerja and Ayat Pasif/Aktif. Haha. After that was recess and Danya and I had a hell of a time because we were talking about how we had to always "keep left" *by order of the principle*

Can you imagine if a person needs to go to the toilet? You have to walk the whole around before you read the toilet which is on the RIGHT side -_- Then what about if you need to use the third toilet? We'll have to go through Toilet No. 1 and Toilet No. 2 first -_-

What if there was someone inside but just didn't close the door?

"PERVERT!!!"

-_-

What about walking to the canteen? Just so you know, there's a point where there aren't any walls. What are we supposed to do? Walk the whole Earth round and then go to the canteen? Where's the friggin' sense in that?

Our stomachs ached the whole time we were talking about that. Especially when we went to class and our class was happened to be on the RIGHT side :P

Teacher: Okay, selamat...

*Student walks into the class in front of 3A*

Student: Hi, teacher.

Teacher: Err... You student class ni ke?

Student: Eh? Tak, saya 3B. I'm just doing what the principal said. Keep left. Haha. I'll be out soon, don't worry.

Teacher: Eh??

Student: *walking out of the class and on to the next class in front of 3B* Oh, hey!! Haven't see you in a while!! *smile*

-_- And are we supposed to do that for the rest of the day?

No, right? -_-

Yeah, anyways, after recess was Moral. Listened to the teacher yikkity-yak and then had Sejarah. The teacher didn't inspect our books, but hey, what the heck, right? We still studied about the kesan of Japan coming to conquer Malaysia.

Speaking of conquer, during Moral, we were talking about the Japanese too and about how they were dedicated workers. They have this weird system where they come and conquer.

Me: *to Dellie* Yeah, they "amalkan" the 3C's. Come, Crash and Conquer.

Dellie: Why crash?

Me: Ships -_- *Imitating the Japanese* Alright! We're going to do the first "C". We're coming, MALAYSIA!!! Alright, now for the second "C"! CRASH!!! *BAMMMM!!* Holy crap, there goes my year's salary~ -_- And now... CONQUER!!!!

Dellie: *Laughs*

Me: Then kena tangkap. Which brings us to the new fourth "C". Caught -_-

Bleghh~

After Sejarah was Seni. Then we went home, but I stayed till 2:30 for my brother -_- Oooh, and we saw the CUTEST thing!! *Apart from Snowy and the other dogs I've had so far :P* It was a small 4-month-old poodle in a car.

The dude was waiting for his daughter to finish class and the dog always followed. It's name was "Kevvy" or something like that -_- Male, though. But it was really cute and adorable :P Kanga, Cleo and I played with it while waiting for my dad.

Then I went home after my brother came. Did the blended Oreo thing my mom made for me yesterday. Mwakaka. It is deee-licious. But the cream's taken out :( Haha.

Alrighty then. Will blog when I have the time :) CIAO!!

P/S: Which will probably be next week. So, do yourself a favor and follow my blog, will you?

No comments: