Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Scrappin' Blogs

You likey my new layout?

It's super, isn't it?

You can't find these on BlogSkins, you can't :) Guess where I got them? See the small little link on the top left corner of my blog? Yeah, *hint hint* :P

In case you're blind or are illiterate, click here and enjoy :) I know I did.

Just so you don't get confused finding out how to change the blog layout, please follow these steps:

Number 1: Sign in to your Blogger account and go to your Dashboard.

Number 2: Go to your Layout.

Number 3: Go to "Pick New Template" and choose any Minima layout, preferably the plain white ones so you get to witness the full effect of the blogskin.

Number 4: Go to "Page Elements" and "Add A Gadget".

Number 5: Click on the "HTML/JavaScript" thingymajing and paste the HTML code. In case you don't know which one, since there are three available, choose the first one.

Number 6: Click "Save" and you're done :)

Yes, it was as simple as that :P There are more than *I think* a thousand blog layouts to choose from, so get clickin' and pastin'!! :P You can change it anytime since it only requires copying and pasting its HTML code in your blog. Remove it and you've got your old template back :)

But I don't think anyone would want to change it, cause it's so convenient! You don't have to add your whole list of friends again or update your "about me" profile.

In fact, took me less than 5 minutes to do this :)

So unless you're okay with your current one, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!!

CIAO!!

P/S: Scrappin' Blogs has about 2241 followers. Feel free to follow them :P

No comments: