Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, January 23, 2010

~21/01/2010~

This post is for the 21st of January. Bottom post is for the 20th of January. Don't get confused!! :P

Intervensi. Oh my God. I'm so unbelievably happy -_-

Crappy shit.

Our first exam was BM. Wasn't that bad, though. I'm hoping I'll be able to get either more or on the dot 75%. Just enough for an A. Then I can work myself to higher quality A's. Had recess at 9:30 a.m. and then the Malay students had Agama exam at 10:25 a.m. in which time we used to study KH, Maths and Science, because that was what we were having the next day.

The English exam was okay, but like I mentioned, I hated it because I made one silly mistake. I seriously hate myself -_- Stupid me *shut up, che*

Then we went home. Studied, ate, bathed, studied some more and more and more till I left for tuition at 5:30 p.m. for MC's BM class. It was alright. Class was good. Funny, as usual. I love our teacher cause he's hi-LA-rious :P

At 8:15, we went home and I had the passionfruit blended but this time with tropical fruit flavouring :) After that I studied and some time after that, I fell asleep. CIAO!!

No comments: