Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, January 1, 2010

*Pant*

Bleghh~ I just came back from Jusco today after looking at my dad's office renovation. Not bad, really. Looks better than the headquarters -_-, according to my sister and mom :P

Didn't get to watch a movie today because the next Cirque Du Freak show was screening at 9 o'clock and that would've been too late already. Sherlock Holmes, on the other hand, wasn't even screening at Jusco's TGV -_-

We'll have to watch it tomorrow.

Come to think of it, I missed the opportunity to watch The Da Vinci Code yesterday too because my "marvelous" sister was too lazy to watch it -_- I'm going to watch it later with or without her. HAH! :P

Yeah, we were supposed to go to KLCC but since my dad was to be present at Jusco's renovation, we had to change plans. Ate a few pretzels before having our dinner because I didn't have breakfast or a filling lunch *which consisted of bread and butter -_-*

I woke up to Kung Fu Panda today :P Heard my brother and sister laughing so I decided to wake up and watch it with them :P Po is so funny. Haha.

Later, my mom, aunt and sister watched Tinker Bell with me cause it was showing on Disney Channel. We watched the other Tinker Bell show at 4:oo p.m. as well after that -_- Haha. There was seriously nothing else to watch. Merlin was showing, but it was the Guinevere episode and I hate her, so... Yeah :P

Which reminds me, I like the song from Tinker Bell and The Lost Treasure, so I'm gonna go find it :P

*Pause*

Oh my God, the song was sung by Demi Lovato -_- It's "Gift of A Friend." It actually sounds really nice. Her voice wasn't that bad in this song either.

Did you know the guy who voiced Terrance in the show is actually Jesse McCartney? Yes, I'm talking about the singer and the person who voice acted for Theodore as well :P

Another song is "If You Believe" from Lisa Kelly. I'll be posting lyrics up after this so keep an eye out yeah? :) My sister likes the song "Road To Paradise" by Jordin Sparks, which is another song from the Tinker Bell soundtrack :P

I'll be watching Cirque Du Freak tomorrow at KLCC with my siblings -_- Which means I have to finish up my Theory homework before tomorrow cause we're catching the 11:20 a.m. show. Aiseh~ :P

Bleghh~

Okie dokie then. I shall blog later if there's anything else to blog about and if there isn't, I shall blog tomorrow :)

CIAO!!

No comments: