Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, January 23, 2010

~22/01/2010~

This post is for the 22nd of January. Bottom post is for the 21st of January. Don't get confused!! :)

First exam - Mathematics.

It was alright, of course. I managed to do most of the questions. Thank God for the use of calculators or I wouldn't know half the answers to those questions :P

9:30 a.m - Recess.

10:06 a.m - KH.

It was sucky, people. Even after I studied so hard, even though I burnt the midnight oil to get an A, if I do, the world loves me. If I don't... Yeah, I figured just as much -_- But I really want an A. Stupid Jahitan topic. I'm SO gonna study that part so I get an A. Curses!!! :P

11:06 a.m - Exam ended.

11:25 a.m - Science.

Kanga was sick, so I didn't study much cause I was accompanying her all over the place to get a permission slip to take the exam in the sick bay. She felt like vomiting -_- The Science exam was pretty much okay, though. Could answer the questions, but I confirmed one answer is wrong because I couldn't remember the equation -_-

Conclusion: We must remember every equation in the Science book or we're screwed -_-

And I was SO CLOSE!! I remembered all of them but I couldn't tell if it was a representative of acid, alkali or salt!! Grr!!! -_-

Neutralization is suckish.

12:30 p.m - Kanga cut both her knees when she followed me back home. I'M SO SORRY, KANGA!! :( I'm really sorry!!!

At home, I ate, bathed and played with my Game Boy till 4 o'clock in which I used the rest of the time to study, obviously. At 5 o'clock, I had tuition at Sean's house. But it was 3 hours of only Maths and no Science because we were discussing the Maths Intervensi questions. Which is why Viv and the rest of the people in school will definitely get 100% for their Maths.

Curses -_-

After that, I came home. Followed Viv's car back again. Played Game Boy for a while after that then slept.

Well, then. This summarizes what has happened in the week :) CIAO!!

P/S: Be prepared for another week of no blog posts from me :)

No comments: