Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, January 7, 2010

面倒癖

What the hell is your problem? You make it a daily routine to piss me off, don't you? You think I would lie on purpose just to stay in school and hang out? I didn't know school ended at 1:10 p.m. instead of 1:50 p.m. cause normally, that's what time we finished last year, okay?! Don't accuse me for lying just so I can talk and eat at school.


Do you even know how angry I was you pinned me for lying?! You say I lie but look in the mirror! Who's the one who said he wouldn't pick up another cigarette. Don't gimme that bullshit about how you can't say no!


You seriously anger me so much, but when the minute you see me again, you say, "I'm still waiting."


"Waiting for what?"


"For you to apologize."


Apologize for WHAT?! Don't you dare put the blame on me. You started it when you started accusing me. You can't ask me to apologize when the one to blame is YOU! There is no way in hell I'll apologize until you do it first.


Don't you even realize how painfully hurt I was?


Well, obviously you don't care. Why in the world would I have to answer to anything you say now if all that's gonna come out of that vile mouth of yours is how you think I'm lying?


I'm sorry for being sensitive about whatever is said to me. Forgive me for taking what you mean seriously, but how the eff would you feel if I called you a liar?


"When you talk about someone then you laugh, but when people talk about you, you're angry?"?!!?!!!!


Just so you effing know, I don't call other people liars like you do. I don't say they lie on purpose to stay in school and talk with friends.


Forget-it if you think I'll say sorry. 

*          *          *

Just came back from MC. Had BM tu-i-tion today *:P* and it was certainly better than English. Sir Sean was amusing, of course, and he actually asked if I was my mom's daughter. Mwakaka. My mom's so famous :P Then he asked if I was the eldest one -_-

Sorry, che, I didn't do anything :P

That aside, he's funny too. He talks about his own experiences and everything. Also, I think that having people you know in the class plays its part too. I'm more comfortable with Kim, Ngai and everyone else in that class, unlike the English class, whom the only person I know is Shell, and she doesn't really pay any attention to me -_-

School was okay today, I guess. Maths was surprisingly easy. I'm so happy I could answer most of the questions. But of course, I needed some help with about two questions or so. Sejarah was alright too. Handed in my book :) As for KH, we just learnt about stuff. Rekacipta. Not bad. Did notes for that.

After that was recess, in which I ate the chicken pies my maid packed for me today. Yumm~ I also shared some koay teow with Kanga. I know, amazing, right? :P I shared FOOD :P After that, we had Maths. And I already told you, we had some worksheets and we finished them by the end of class.

Unfortunately for an English-loving person like me, we didn't have English class today because we had to go for the Unit Beruniform meeting -_- I signed up for Pengakap. I know, that's weird ass man. Kanga and Cleo were supposed to go for Wushu, but when they found out everyone was male, they came to Pengakap too :P

Yeah, and by the time the meeting ended, it was 12:30 p.m. and we were to go to the Bilik Pameran whilst the Muslims went for some praying thing at the school surau.

We learnt about the second wonders of the world. Interesting, really, but everyone was making so much noise -_- Bleghh~ :P

School ended at 1:10 p.m. but I was with Kanga and Cleo and Shuen till I went back. Shuen actually followed Kanga, Cleo and I to my brother's school :P Dhan, Jus and my brother were already there, together with some else's brother from my brother's school -_-

My dad came soon. We went back home and I went to bathe. After bathing, I went to have lunch. Rice, bean curd and broccoli. Yumm~ :P

Then I slept -_- But I dreamt such a realistic nightmare that I woke up praying it wasn't real. I dreamt I failed my Fundamentals Exam. Hell, would that mess the whole house up, man. My mom would breathe fire and throw flame balls at me, people! :P

I still need to live :P

Quite on the contrary, it's the other way around. Figure that out for yourselves, people :)

The stray dog came for class at 5 something after that whilst I was studying Geography in the room. Haha. And I very nearly forgot about BM class at MC today. I looked at the watch and I was 10 minutes away from being late.

I rushed like mad :P

Yeah, reached in time, of course. And like I mentioned above, it was an interesting lesson. However, we're switching teachers next lesson for Sastera -_-

And that's about all. Thank you Fina for reminding me about the Science file. I completely forgot we had Science tomorrow. Bless you, dear :P

Well then, CIAO!!

No comments: