Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, January 1, 2010

HONTOU??

Holy crap!! This is such a great New Year's present!!! :P

GUESS WHAT?!!

I'm back in the second class, babeh~!! Uh huh!! Oh yeah~ And you know what else? It's no longer an all-girls class. It's a co-ed class now, and Dhan is in the same class!

He can teach me History and Geography!! :P

Bless Shuen for telling me :) She called me earlier just now and she was like, "Lou, do you know you're in the second class??"

I'm like, "Holy crap!!" :P

Shuen's in the same class too *thank God :P*, so is Brandyy, Chucky, Danya, Kanga and most of the people I hung out with in 2D :) But Sausage is in too, and Khoon, and Andy. My mom wants me to beat him -_-

Cause of personal reasons :P

That aside, I'm really, really happy I don't have to separate with most of my friends. Dellie is in the same class too, which reminds me:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELLIE!!!

You're officially 15, but we all know you're still 14 this year :) We still treat you the same, though!!

I'm currently chattin' with Sakura :P Told her what class I was going to, haha. A few more people chatted with me too, just now, but my sister was using the computer, so I didn't even know -_- Spoke with Fina just now, and she was like, "You're sitting beside me, okay?! The seat next to you is booked already, I tell you!" :P

"Yeah, yeah :P"

Ahh~ But PMR year is gonna drag us all down to Hell, seriously. Best part is, I wasn't really scared for PMR, cause the only thing I think about when it comes to new year is, "When we write the date, should we put ?/?/2010 or just ?/?/10??" -_-

Bleghh~

I'm going out to KLCC soon. My mom and aunt just went out to have their curls curled -_-??

Currently listening to "I Stay In Love" :)

Oh, and I'm also reading David Copperfield by Charles Dickens. It's quite amusing, really :P

But then again, when the thought of "school" comes to me, it kinda irks me, cause I'll be seeing people I don't wanna see as well? Of course, no names shall be mentioned :P

Come to think of it, Andyy and Maria fell. They went to the second class. That means they'll be in the same class as Mentos and Blackie :P

GOOD LUCK!!

Okie dokie then. CIAO!!

No comments: