Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, January 4, 2010

日は始まる

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL~

Bleghh~ Do you know what the teachers did? They cut down the amount of places we were allowed to eat at and they restricted the middle stairs from being used. What the hell??

Good thing is, our class is on the first floor. Mwakaka. So easy to get around.

At first, when we reached the class, I was supposed to sit beside Fina, but Ron got there first, so I thought maybe I should sit beside Danya, but Shobz got there quicker and my third choice was Shuen, but Dina was faster than I am.

In short, I had no place to sit -_-

Kanga didn't either and for some reason, I had a funny feeling we'd be stuck sitting together again -_-

Sure enough, I ended up sitting next to her anyway, because two smart asses from other classes came to our class when their names weren't in our class's name list. Aiseh~

Good thing is, we're sitting right in front. Since it's the PMR year, I wanna concentrate on my studies. I know, unbelievable, right? :P

That aside, our class teacher isn't the blur teacher, but Miss Sri Dev. She's... okay, I guess :P We had our "pengurusan kelas" during the two periods before recess and it was decided that Khoon was to be our class monitor. Fina became assistant monitor.

I'll just give you a list, ne?

Treasurer: Hokkien Woman
AJK Kebersihan: Dheen
AJK Keselamatan: Dhill
AJK Keceriaan: Andy
AJK BM: Chucky
AJK BI: Yours truly :P
AJK M3: Fatin Azlaili
AJK Sains: Danya
AJK Moral: *I forgot*
AJK PJK *girls*: Kanga
AJK PJK *boys*: *I forgot*
AJK Sivik: *I forgot*
AJK KH *girls*: Shuen
AJK KH *boys*: Dhan, I think :P
AJK Seni: *I forgot*
AJK Geo: *I forgot*
AJK Sej: *I forgot*
AJK IT: *I forgot*
AJK Buku Nilam: Haylie

Yeah, I'm sorry I don't remember practically half the list :P

That aside, after all that happened, it was recess. I had ham and bread from home. Recess-ed with Danya, Fina, Kanga and Cleo today :)

After recess, it was supposed to be BI, but our blur teacher didn't turn up -_- So we more or less used that time to get our text books. When 11:10 a.m. came, there was no Moral, so we did nothing till 11:50 a.m. when Puan Suz came into class and announced she was the ERT teacher. Then, another teacher came in and said she was the guy's teacher -_-

Was supposed to do something with the note and exercise book, but I hadn't gotten my books, so I couldn't do anything. I just watched and corrected Kanga if she wrote badly :P

P/S: For homework, it's just make index for all Teras and your pilihan :) *Just in case!! :P* Due next lesson which I think is on Thursday.

Then 12:30 came and in came the Sivik teacher. Really short, though :P She made us introduce ourselves and then gave us some work after teaching us some stuff from the text book.

P/S: Homework - Text book m/s 5 (Minda Aktif No. 1 - 5) Due next lesson which I think is Wednesday.

1:10 p.m. was Sejarah. It was a new teacher this time and I daresay, she explains a little better than Puan M last year :) It was actually quite fun, really. She uses abbreviations like Puan Ina, but at least she tells us what it means and she even asked our permission -_-

P/S: Notes for Bab 1 in Nota book. Due next lesson which I think is on Thursday.

School ended at 2:30 and I went back home, ate, bathed and then practiced -_-

Just came back from music class, really. I'm supposed to be doing my Sejarah work, but I'm so tired~ Not to mention I embarrassed myself in my dad's office today :P I was holding my iced Milo and my mom's Milo Kosong in both my hands and I slipped on something just at the door of the office and in my effort to keep most of the drinks in the cups, I spilt them all over my head and the door -_-

Mind you, the door is transparent -_- Honestly -_- And there were four people in there including my aunt who saw :P Two were clerks and the other was a teacher -_-

Bleghh~

I had to go home and bathe, again -_-

Bleghh~

Yeah, that's about all, really.

Oh, and just so the people in my class know = REMEMBER TO PHOTOSTAT YOUR IC AND BRING IT TO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!!! :) CIAO!!

No comments: