Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, January 15, 2010

~13/01/2010~

The posts are in order, so this is the post for the 13th and the post above is for the 12th :) Okie then.

Geo at 7:30 a.m. Not bad. Interesting. KH at 8:10 a.m, had some exercise as homework :) Had recess at 9:30 a.m. and then English at 9:50 a.m. There wasn't any work.

For Science, we went to the Science lab and did notes on harmful substances. As homework, we had to do notes and read about the heart structure for the next day.

For BM at 11:50 a.m, there was KOMSAS work. Read Pantun Budi, Pantun Nasib and Pantun Peribahasa. Could keep up, surprisingly. Maybe it's cause when you're sitting right in front of the class, you actually feel the need and want to really listen :P

At 1:10, we went back home. Ate, bathed and then went to change my aunt's coin-filled tabung(s) to cash at the stationery shop near my house. There was RM143:75 and some Singaporean, Korean and Thai money inside :P Haha. Weird :P

After that, I did my school work while listening to music. Since my iPod was rampas-ed, the only thing I could do was burn a CD and listen to it in my mom's music room. I wasn't allowed to touch the computer too, remember? :P

Then I remembered I was supposed to find info on the Internet about some English stuff as the English AJK in my class for the boards. All AJKs were supposed to find information about their own subjects. Thank God mine was English :P Got some info about the origin of the English language, an English short story, "A Child's Hymn" by Charles Dickens, and the definition and explanation about Literature.

Not bad, if I may comment :P

Then I slept. Really tired.

Day ended. CIAO!!

No comments: