Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, January 10, 2010

おいし と 誕生日おめでと

Dang, that dinner was deeeeeeee-licious last night. Sotong brought us to this place near Leisure Mall. It's called the Mizi Shabu-Shabu. Apparently, it's healthy. It's a little like steamboat, but it's not. You see, at the table, there are 6 holes and each hole is placed a bowl.

Each bowl is technically placed on top of this heater and when you switch it on, the water in the bowl starts boiling. Then, you order whichever set it is you want, and you can cook the stuff yourself :) Cool, right? We had beef, chicken, pork and all the veggie like lettuce and golden mushrooms :P Ooh, we even had fried sui kau fried seafood bean curd. YUMMY~~

It was a real pity my sister wasn't there. *Yes, I'm rubbing it in~ :P*

Dang, it was good.

*Pause*

Just went around and did some stuff. My grandparents are here right now but I've got to go and practice for class this afternoon. Ciao then :) CIAO!!

*          *          *

I'm just continuing from the last post. Anyways, it's now currently 5:40 p.m. and I had class earlier just now. Had lunch at 1:30 p.m. and was 25 minutes late for my 2 o'clock class because I had lunch at Jun Kee. Haha. Had the usual stuff. The fish wasn't so nice this time, though, cause it was a different fish -_-

Practiced too, but only for a while, cause after I bathe, we went straightaway to Jun Kee by car. When the soup came and the waitress started taking the chicken out using a pair of fork and spoon, I couldn't help but think it was Dragon Star all over again :P

Thankfully, it wasn't nearly as bad :P

Class was okay, I think. We didn't have to play our exam pieces, thank God, but the teacher said that we would have to perform on the 24th. Damn :P

Everyone passed Fundamentals this time except San-da-ra who lacked a few marks in her singing. So she'll be re-taking the exam.

The adults left the house not too long ago. They went IKEA and left us at home :( I wanted to see the dogs for Touch and Feel day!! WAAA!!! :P Then again, I've got a lot of homework, so never mind :P Actually, that was the main reason I couldn't go. My mouth was big enough to blab about how I haven't finished my homework.

Dang :P

So now I'm here... All alone... In the house... But with my brother, dog and maid :P I'm gonna let Snowy go after this :) Mwakaka.

I'll be ordering McD's for dinner, that's the good part. Haha. Aunt gave me a very generous amount of RM50 to order. Hehe. I'll be ordering my filet as usual and a few nuggets :) Maybe I'll throw in two chickens too :P

Ahh~

School again tomorrow. Honestly, we don't have enough of weekends. And PMR. What the hell, man. Why the hell should we have PMR? Why must we be penilaian-ed??? Makes no sense.

Then again, it's Malaysia. Tell me one thing that makes sense.

Especially with the bombing of the churches yesterday. My parents and grandparents were talking about it during lunch at Jun Kee. Due to sensitive political reasons, I shall not mention what they did during lunch :)

I ain't THAT stupid. *Looks at my sister and glares* Shut up :P

Alrighty then. This is as far as I'll go. CIAO!!

P/S: HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY NADDIN!! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES AND DREAMS COME TRUE!! *But if they include destroying the world and conquering the universe, I hope you fail :P*

No comments: