Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, January 9, 2010

よく働く

Woke up earlier than I would have if it were the holidays today :) 10 minutes to 10 o'clock I was up and went to wash, brush my teeth so on and so forth. Ate lo mai kai for breakfast together with Milo and watched Enchanted. Haha.

What? It's the weekend, I should at least slack off a bit, right? Besides, I practiced for a good 2 hours yesterday before going for class at Sean's house, so I deserve it, right?

I have to practice more later anyways. Haven't even finished my Theory work yet, and I'll be screaming my head off at Sean later when he comes to finish his as well. Good thing he's treating me to lunch or I wouldn't even bother :P

Yeah, tu-i-tion yesterday was okay, I guess. Learnt about the Human Respiratory System during Science and for Maths, we learnt Lines and Angles II and finished the whole chapter. I'm serious, the whole chapter was done and finished. *I'm talking about the work and exercises :P*

Ugh, tomorrow I have music class and we're supposed to perform one of our exam pieces for the Practical Exam. If I can't have a piece ready by today, I'll just have to tell them I haven't prepared anything. *Or maybe I can say I forgot my book :P*

Yeah~

Oh, and my Fundamental exam results are OUT!! Mwakaka. I passed! Yeah, babeh! My mom was like, "You'd better have passed or your iPod is mine to give away" and I'm like, "Yeah, yeah, yeah."

But she's still keeping my iPod in her possession. I think I'll practice again today and then ask her again :P Mwakaka.

Listening to "Come What May" now -_-

So yeah, I have to go in a while to bathe and start on my Theory homework. We've got plenty to do. Not to mention that ass has to get the "In Preparation for Theory Exam" book by Lee Ching Ching -_- Just replied Sakura's email. Haven't been chatting with her because I haven't been going online. My brother's hogging MSN almost all the time.

Wait, make that "all the time" -_-

Plus, the tension between my dad and I have pretty much cleared up. We started talking normally like nothing happened.

*Pause*

Yeah, it's now currently 3:52 and I have to go for class soon. Had lunch with my brother and Sean. Chicken rice. Not bad. At least he paid :P

I'm finishing my Theory homework right now :) Will try and blog later and tomorrow. CIAO!!

No comments: