Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Valentine's Day

Okay, for those who are wondering, I'm doing this to win two tickets to the screening of Valentine's Day, the movie. It's apparently showing in cinemas on the 11th of February, but if I win this, I'll get to watch it on the 9th.

I would really ask everyone to join this, but it's for Nuffnangers only :(

Ooh, and I want to be one of the early birds and grab one of exclusive prizes. Mwakaka :P

That said, I'm supposed to write about how I would spend Valentine's Day with one of the stars from the show. Dang, there are SO many famous stars in that show. Taylor Lautner, Taylor Swift, Julia Roberts, Emma Roberts, Patrick Dempsey, Jessica Alba, Ashton Kutcher, Jamie Foxx etc. Honestly, I don't know who the hell I would choose to spend the day with, cause I like all of 'em!! :P

If I have to choose, though, I think I'd choose who every other girl would who has seen the Twilight series, Taylor Lautner. Woo! :P Team Jacob, remember? I'm all for werewolves!! :P They're so cool! And big and SO huggable :P

Definitely better than Robert Pattinson. Ugh~

Anyways, yeah, so I pick Taylor Lautner. Woop-di-doo. As for how I would spend the day with him if I was the luckiest girl on Earth, I don't think I'd get a chance, seeing I'd be murdered by the many Jacob fans and replaced by some other giddy person who'd impersonate me and go out with him -_-

Bleghh~

All the same, I guess since I don't want a mob constantly chasing after me and trying to grab Taylor Lautner, I'd probably go to a place where we won't be stalked -_- Maybe... the beach, perhaps, but seeing the only beaches in Malaysia are polluted, I guess that'd be a stupid idea.

Second choice = Movie. Maybe we could grab some popcorn and watch a comedy, haha. Sorry, I'm not a very romantic person, but if it's romantic comedy, I guess it's alright? The best would be anime, of course, but I don't want Taylor be bored to death, so I guess I'll skip that choice too.

Third choice = Dinner at either mine or his house. Most probably it'll be mine, because it's highly unlikely I'll be able to fly over to his house :) I'd treat him to some of my grandma's really good cooking, of course :) Leave him craving for more, mwakaka :P

I thought maybe a home-cooked dinner would be best suited for a person like Taylor Lautner seeing as he probably gets expensive food all the time due to being a famous star and all that. Unless, of course, I'm mistaken, in which case it would be so embarrassing :P

All the same, yeah, to sum it all up, it'll be a nice walk around the park, maybe? But not a famous park, because that would just mean a mob of fans again. I'm not a very "action" person, so I'd be hoping he'll be alright with just talking about our interests, hobbies, favourite movies, singers etcetera. Then, we would settle for a home-y dinner. Yeah, I guess that's how I'd spend Valentine's Day with Taylor Lautner, if I was as lucky :)

I must say I apologize if it doesn't seem very romantic-y, cause I'm not a hopeless romantic -_- I'd try to make the day for him as normal as possible. Plus, I highly doubt I'll be like his screaming fans. Honestly speaking, I don't think I'll fall all over him and make him sick of me. The same goes for my sister. We're both very down-to-earth people :)

No pictures, because my computer is retarded and doesn't upload pictures fast :) That's all then. CIAO!!

No comments: