Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, January 29, 2010

おもしろい

You will never guess what happened to me today :P

I bought and wore my sports shirt and pants today.

Yes, I hear the pigs flying too :P

Okay, let me just start from the beginning. Woke up, went downstairs and went to school. Danya sat next to me today and after we sang the Negaraku song, we went to class. First subject for today was KH and we got our test papers back.

Got 62% which, according the new grading, is a "C" -_-

After discussing a few questions which answers we weren't satisfied with, we had Sejarah. And once again, we got our test papers back.

Tch, yesterday, I brought back good news. Today, I brought back shit news. According to the new grading, I got a "D" for Sejarah - 57% -_-

I'm SO gonna study some more. I'm in desperate need of it. But I need new exercise books to do questions. If not, I won't be able to memorize the questions and answers -_-

But I expected something like this for KH and Sejarah anyway. I'm not gonna waste my time writing notes anymore. I'm just gonna do questions. 1000 of 'em. No kiddin'.

Guess how much Dhan got? 97% That dude only got TWO mistakes, what the hell. Then again, he likes the subject anyway. He's always very confident about it. No surprises there, since he's always never had a problem with Sejarah.

Yeah -_-

After Sejarah was recess. I had my pao again.

Then came Sivik. The teacher was hilarious, as usual. He talked about careers and stories relating to it. Funny stories, they were. Definitely better than stiff lessons where you listen to the teacher lecture about how you do stuff right and then do questions. By the end of the lesson, you'd have to hand in your work -_-

Bleghh~

That aside, after Sivik was BM and the last subject for the day. Cik Sri Dev discussed our Pemahaman part for the Paper 2 section of the Utusan Malaysia print-out she gave us before. Finished it within the first period of BM and then did our own work during the second.

Danya was reading aloud the Flawless Hearts story. Apparently, she's hooked :P Cheh~

After that, school ended, but I had to stay back because Sandara asked me to. I had to lontar peluru for Cooke house. What I didn't know was it was compulsory to high jump too -_-

I friggin' panicked, cause I didn't want to jump. I wanted to switch clothes with Kanga, who was wearing the school sports shirt. See, if you don't wear your house shirt, you can just wear the school one and say you're just tumpang-ing.

Why didn't I think of that? *Shut up!* :P

Anyways, we were to do the lontar peluru first then the high jump. All the way through, Kanga was making me laugh so hard :P She and Cleo make a comedian duo, seriously. They'd get money for the stupid stuff they do :P

I managed to throw three points :) I think :P Definitely either 3 or more than that. And I got it on the first try too, MWAKAKAKA!! :P

Other peeps were having trouble sticking the ball thingy to their necks cause it's dirty, covered with mud. But I just didn't care. I swiped the big sloshes of dirt off and then stuck it to my neck. Then, taking two steps backwards, I struck into the "preparing to throw" pose. Then, I hopped two steps forward and pushed the peluru forward.

Woo! :P

Oh yeah, man!! :P

Then came the part I dreaded the most. High jumping. I begged Sandara to not let me jump but she said it was compulsory to, cause the Cooke house was losing loads of marks.

I decided to just jump.

Obviously, I didn't pass the first time. I jumped far too late and when I was about only 3 inches from the bar, I jumped, which obviously resulted in my leg getting injured. My specs also became senget-ed. I limped all the way back to where Kanga and Cleo were waiting but guess what?

Those who tried the first time and didn't get it had the "opportunity" to do it again.

Opportunity my ass.

The second time, though, I realized my mistake and jumped earlier. I went OVER!! Unfortunately, at the end of my jump, the bar wavered, and when my feet touched it, it fell.

So I didn't pass it either, but I still went over. It's still an achievement. I'm not THAT afraid of high jumping anymore, but I'd rather abstain from it.

Haha.

We finished at around 2:30 p.m. so I had about half an hour more before my dad arrived. We went to my brother's school and sang a few songs at the bar where we always sat whilst waiting for my parents to pick me up.

But it started drizzling and it was already 3 something, so I called him and he said he would take about 15 more minutes. I pleaded for him to pick me up in front of my school and he relented. Woo! :P So we walked back to the school and went outside the school.

Sat on the pavement because there were a few people occupied on the seats outside the school. Then we started singing again :P It was crazy, cause at one moment, we were singing "More Than Words", the "Very Sad" song using the rhythm of "When The Saints Go Marchin' In" made by Kanga and Cleo, then we jumped to practically screaming the lyrics of "When You're Gone" by Avril Lavigne and we even sang the "Matkool" ice cream song because the ice cream dude was there.

Really crazy. Couldn't stop laughing :P

My dad came at around 4 something. Went back home then watched a little TV. Saw that Merlin was on and watched it, but it was the one I had already seen. But I still watched :P

Had class at 5 o'clock -_- Maths and Science and the stray dog's house. Gave his Hotlink thing to him and had classes. Unfortunately, Viv didn't bring Pride and Prejudice along with My Fair Lady today -_- So I'm getting it on Tuesday :P

Class was alright. We realized Iggy and Nic laughed the same way - soundless. Seriously!! They laughed really really hard, but nothing came out. It was hilarious, it set Viv and I laughing hysterically. Nic even began tearing, haha.

Iggy is so nice. You see, each of us had to read a line from the Science book. It's standard procedure :P So after I read, Iggy said, "You know, " to our teacher, "she speaks better English than our school teacher."

Aww~ :P No, honestly, if you looked at him, you wouldn't guess he was 15. He looked so young! I can't really take him seriously :P Then my teacher went overboard, talking about how I could replace his school teacher and tutor him for RM10 every week before class started. Haha. Funny.

She even talked about how I wrote stories and would publish them. Yeah, I would really publish Undefined Destiny, but I need my sister to edit it first. CHE, IF YOU HAVE TIME, CAN YOU READ AND EDIT WHERE NECESSARY??

Yeah, oh, and Nic's parents can bake! Coolness!! Guess what? I'm also getting some Pokemon games from him!! Mwakaka!! He's got plenty, thank the Lord :P

Then I walked back with my brother after class. Didn't take Viv's car back this week :)

Yeah, my grandparents came over, but my sister was busy in S'pore so she couldn't Skype. We're Skype-ing tomorrow, though. Went to Dhubar with my grandpa and had a roti telur, yumm~

Nothing else apart from that. I'm blogging, of course, and I helped my brother change his layout cause he was buggin' me -_- Do you know how annoying it is to have him be so picky? But I have to remind myself that it's him -_-

Replied Sakura's email and chatted with Dhan a few minutes before this. Now I can barely keep my eyes open, so I think I'll stop here. Will blog tomorrow if time permits :) CIAO!!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

I told you to send your story over, but no... I'm coming back in 2 weeks anyways. Chill alright?