Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, January 15, 2010

~14/01/2010~

:) I'll be doing in order, so this is the post on the 14th, and the above post will be for the 13th, okie? :)

At 7:30 a.m. was Science. Our teacher is vicious, but she's really good. She told us the day before to study about the heart structure, so when she came into class today, she asked, "Okay, who can draw me the heart's structure?"

No one answered.

"Okay, everyone stand up."

And we stood.

"Now, who can draw me the heart's structure."

Again, no answer.

"Okay, put your right hand up."

And so it was up.

"Now, who can draw for me the heart's structure?"

No answer yet again.

"Left hand up."

And it flew up.

"Now, who can draw me the heart's structure?"

This time, Hanna volunteered while our hands were still up in the air. It was so tiring, but it worked. Soon, almost everyone volunteered to draw, label and so on so forth. Bleghh~ Dang, she's good, but her tactics are still torturous. Fit for punishing criminals man.

By the end of the lesson, our homework was to do notes on the second chapter till where we left off.

8:10 a.m. was BI. Mr Rob made us write an essay about the person we admire using adjectives. So I wrote about my sister. *Yes, che, you may be perasan :P* Almost 3 quarters of the contents *particularly about her personality* were lies, though :P

Joking, joking :)

Handed my work in and got an "A". Mwakaka :P To my sister, you can read it when you come back :P

Then came recess :P Had a fish filet and had Moral at 9:50 a.m. No homework, though. It was a substitute teacher who came in, that's why.

PJ was next and obviously, I didn't bring my sports attire. Quite sure I don't even have a set. We were supposed to do the high jump, but after a while, people started complaining, so we went back to class -_- After that was Maths. There was work, of course, but I already finished it.

School ended at 1:10 p.m. but I had to retrieve my file I left at home from my mom at school and stay back till 4. My mom gave me another energy bar and a bottle of water together with the file when I went to get it. Haha. I played a trick on Kanga and Cleo again :P Told them I had to go back at 1:50 p.m. We went to the condo to eat lunch. I brought my purse, so I ate a lot :P Treated Kanga to a dish too cause she treated me two days before :P

They freaked out when they found out I was staying back. Lemme tell you how they found out. Normally, I would be panicking if I was late, and I just smiled when my clock showed 2 o'clock. Hence, the whacking and the scolding :P

Met Kanga's ex too, and I called him a lowlife for not clearing things up with Kanga before they officially stopped speaking to each other. He didn't even acknowledge knowing her when he passed her way.

He's an asshole. No doubt about it. Can't even stand looking at him. Bastard. How can he bear to live each day knowing he hurt Kanga? Bloody inconsiderate, selfish and arrogant bastard.

And I already told Kanga it wouldn't last long but NOOOO, she didn't wanna listen, and look where it ended her? Heartbroken and crestfallen.

Could you imagine how it would've been if she loved him to the extent where she started losing friends for his sake? If he began ignoring her after that, she'd have no one and start crying buckets full of salt water. Honestly.

Thank God for friends :)

After lunch, Cleo and I did our work in the canteen cause the library was closed. Showed her my transparencies and she went wild playing with it :P Haha. Typical of her :P Taught her some Maths questions too.

You know, I love it when I do a Maths question that's reasonably hard and no one else figures out how to solve it? Cause that means you're the only who can do it :) Amazing, no? Doesn't it make you feel happy when the teacher's asking you to copy the working down but you're the only one not writing?

Man, the feeling's great. I think it's cause I'm the only one who bothers long enough with the question to figure it out -_-

I'm not being perasan, I'm just voicing my honest opinion :)

Went home at 4 o'clock and did my Maths work. Had BM class at MC that night. Suann didn't come though, stupid girl :P Sat beside Yam :P Not bad. Class was better than last week. Same with Tuesday's BI class. Haha.

Slept at around 11 something cause I couldn't stand not writing, so I finished the 6th chapter of Flawless Hearts. Mwakaka :)

Alright. That's all :) CIAO!!

No comments: