Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, January 17, 2010

日曜

Bleghh~ Sorry I didn't blog yesterday, either I was too lazy or I was...

Fine, I was too lazy :P

What? Normally I wouldn't be allowed to blog anyway -_- Actually, I'm not supposed to be blogging even now. My parents are under the impression they have taken the cable away and so we can't access the Internet.

What they don't know is that we have backup :P

Hey, I don't do this all the time. The only reason I'm using the Internet is because I'm supposedly supposed to find some "products" for KH tomorrow. Most of my friends have already gotten their stuff but I haven't, so I've gotta find it hook or by crook.

It's PMR year, I don't want to do anything that'll demolish my chances of achieving 7 A's.

And I definitely wanna beat my sister :P

That aside, I know that even if I have work to do, I don't have to blog, but hey, how often do I blog nowadays? I've gotta blog as much as I can before tomorrow when the computer is once again banned for the entire week.

I've got some more school homework to do too after this, so I won't be bloggin' much. I've got Science Notes left, I think. I've already done Maths. There's no English work and no KH work either.

:)

Bleghh~ I'm not looking forward to school tomorrow -_- For one, things haven't really cleared up with *ahem ahem* yet and I think she's still mad at me :( I really am sorry~ I didn't mean it in a bad way, I was just trying to be funny. I know you're a little hurt and yeah, I probably went overboard with my jokes, so please forgive me :(

Alright, so I'll just summarize whatever happened today. It was GREAT! My grandparents came over again today and we had lunch at Jun Kee's... again :P

This time, we had yi sang!! And we lo sang-ed!! Yes, che, ENVY US!! That's what I've been anticipating the whole year!! *Not much of the year's gone by, but you know what I mean :P* It's the one thing I'll miss if I get the ASEAN scholarship :P

Did I mention Fina and Danya are applying too?

That aside, we also had fried bean curd and the sizzling bean curd. Yumm~ :P Then we had the usual veggie and soup. The fish came last and we were like "WHY THE HELL IS IT SO HUMONGOUS?!!!" :P

I left for music class after that.

Class was okay. My motifs were passed off as applicable. Now we just have to do some other improvisation work. Bleghh~ The only reason I hate music is because there are such things as exams. It's a waste of money -_- Do you know how many pieces of roti canai I can buy with the exam fees? :P

Unreasonable :P

After lesson, I came back and I was so shocked. I heard barks and whines coming from my house and I looked in, expecting another dog or something, but it was just Snowy having a nightmare -_- I really was surprised. I woke her up, of course, and now she's back to being her hyper self again :)

The adults in my family went out again -_- I'm not allowed to have dinner except for the passion fruit blended drink she made for me as a part of my new healthy diet :P It tastes alright, asides the extra sour taste because my mom blended two passion fruits :P

I requested the drink, though :P

And, as a "bonus", she made me that tea drink again and said I'm supposed to finish it by the time she returns. I have to drink it alternatively with the blended passion fruit drink.

Apart from that, nothing's happened. I was super duper late for Theory class yesterday because I was watching Merlin that ended exactly at 4:15 p.m. and I still had to photostat some romantic pieces from romantic composers from the romantic period for my teacher -_-

Bleghh~

On top of that, I forgot my Theory Exam Paper -_-

Yesterday was a very bad day, technically.

The good thing is, Merlin was hilarious and I got to visit the new branch at Jusco :) Mwakaka. It's so much better than the one near my house. Bleghh~ I'm SO gonna work there when I'm of legal age :P

I have to send the pictures to my sister too. Can't post it on my blog due to some stuff :)

Alrighty then. This is probably the last time I'll be able to blog before next Friday, so yeah, be prepared :) And just so you know, "I Wanna Know You" by Miley and David Archuleta doesn't sound that bad. It's actually pretty decent, apart from Miley's voice -_- :P

Joking, joking.

But it's seriously not so bad. Definitely not hard metal or rock, so... Yeah :) CIAO!!

No comments: