Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, January 23, 2010

~20/01/2010~

This post is for Wednesday on the 20th of January. Don't get friggin' confused!! :P

Had Geo at 7:30 a.m. As homework, we have to do notes and the exercise the teacher gave us -_- Then we had KH at 8:10 a.m. We had to copy some work for our kerja kursus when suddenly, some Malays came into the room and said the whole girl population of the class had to have their teeth checked.

Actually, we refused to at first, but after that, we all finally relented and went downstairs. Primarily, it was just Danya, Kanga, Shuen and I, then consequently after that, everyone else followed. Then the teeth cards were handed out but I couldn't find mine.

Unfortunately, I was stupid enough *shut up :P* to say that I didn't have my card and so I had to fill in another one -_- Bleghh~ After that, we had to call the guys to have their teeth checked. Their reactions were the same as ours :P

Anyways, after that was recess. At 9:50 a.m, we had BI but had no homework. As for Science at 10:30 a.m, we were to do notes and answer some weird questions. Fortunately, since we were going to have our first exam of the Intervensi the next day, homework-due-date was pushed to the following week.

At 11:50 a.m, we had BM. The teacher told us what would be coming out for the Intervensi. Apparently, we had to only get maximum 10 mistakes because there weren't any Paper 2 questions for this Intervensi. All were Objective questions. Only Science was all Subjective.

So over 40 questions, we could only get 10 mistakes or we'd get a B. We actually had a mini test, but I got thirteen mistakes. Shit :P

Have to study more -_-

Anyways, went home at 1:10 p.m. and ate at Di Mao Guan with our grandma and aunt from Petaling Jaya. We waited for about an hour before our food arrived, but most of the time we were chatting, and since the food was good, time didn't matter.

After we ate, we were driven to Popular to get some books for revision purposes. Got all subjects' past year papers to study -_-

At 3 o'clock, we went home and I bathed. I studied KH "today" all the way till 11 something because I was scared of our Intervensi exam. Bleghh~ Wanted to get A for that -_- Practiced too. And after that, I slept for a while and started studying again at 6:30 p.m. All the way to 11 something.

But I stopped at around 10:45 p.m. to catch the Season Finale of CSI:Miami. I love Horatio. Period :P

Then I slept :)

CIAO!!

No comments: