Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, January 15, 2010

~12/01/2010~

Posts are made in order. This is for the 12th of January and the post above is for the 11th. Okie :)

Maths at 7:30 a.m. Work was done and we only had half an hour of that so no homework was given. After that was BM. My diary says there wasn't any work, so there wasn't. My diary is the only way I can remember what happened, so yeah :) It's the SPCA one like my sister's :P

Recess at 9:30 and then Moral at 9:50 a.m. but it was pretty much just my teacher discussing about some stuff and us writing notes, so there wasn't any homework. Mwakaka :P

Had Sejarah at 11:10 a.m. and our teacher gave us some homework. The questions were easy, so I guessed I could do it at home :) I liked Sejarah :P Far better than all the treaties and contracts signed in the Form 2 syllabus and Form 1 shit.

At 11:50 was Seni. Our teacher was Puan As, so she was hilarious. Kept mispronouncing my name. I shan't say how she did it though :P She got it right in the end :P But now everyone in class is mispronouncing my name -_-

Not pleasant :P

But our homework was crazy shit. We were supposed to draw the drawings in our Seni text book. We're not the artists! How are we supposed to draw all that??

But I managed in the end. Ohh, and I might forget, but I made profit out of drawing for four people in class including Fina, Danya, Dina and Sausage, but Dina didn't pay cause it was her birthday :P Sang a birthday song for her too. Haha.

After that we went home. Did Science and bought ProSure for my grandma and OHP and transparencies for my English class at MC that night. Class was okay. Finally took the initiative to talk to someone. Thank God I gave MC another chance at English or I'd wanna stop already -_-

Then I came home and did my Seni work. Slept straight after that. Really tired.

CIAO!!

No comments: