Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, January 15, 2010

やった!! :)

I can finally blog after a week-long interval! :) Listening to "Gift To A Friend" by Demi right now. It's the only song from her since a while I think is worth my time -_-

School life is not so bad, but the work's a killer. When there's Math work, it's always a load full. The teacher is merciless -_-

Bleghh~

Right now so many days have gone by, I don't really know what to blog about. For one, because I can't remember details from a week ago -_- I'll blog about what I remember, then. There's this book from Janet Dailey called "Masquerade" that I found interesting among the pile of books given by some uncle but my mom says it's a romance novel -_-

Can't be true. There ain't no romance in that book.

Then again, I've only read 25 pages -_- Can't read that much, cause of PMR -_- I really hate PMR right now. Weekends are the only time when I can do things other than study. And even so, my mom would push me to practice long hours. She doesn't care what the hell happens to me so long as I practice every single day.

She thinks practicing is more important than studying. She doesn't care if I have to stay up late and burn the midnight oil. As long as I practice, that's good.

Pisses me off sometimes :(

School today was okay, I guess. I think I ticked Chucky off when I insulted her. It's a joke, okay? Chill :) I mean, it's not like we don't insult each other, right? Laughing is good :) We had KH at 7:30 a.m. but all we did was notes, so yeah, no homework on that subject. We handed in our exercise books, though, and of course, I completed mine. *It's PMR year, so I can't slack off at all*

At 8:10 a.m. we had Sejarah. We did more exercises and then handed in our books. Our homework was to do notes on the rest of the first chapter. I like our Sejarah teacher. She teaches well and really explains in detail. Puan M is the same too, but I prefer our current one :)

After that was recess. Had my peanut butter biscuits but left out my "energy" bar cause it was pretty much squished in my bag -_- Chucky's ex was being such an ass, saying we're not allowed to eat outside the Ko-op. Why don't you just eat dung and mind your own effing business. I don't care if you're a prefect, you still don't have to raise your voice and push us around.

Speaking of prefects, I now know why almost anyone can be a prefect. As long as you apply, introduce yourself and the teacher likes you, you've pretty much become a prefect. Fina, Danya, Kanga, Shuen and some other people are applying. I said hell no. I don't wanna become like those rule-abiding robots. I know how it feels like to be lectured by them, so no way in hell will I be a prefect.

I'm already Vice Prez of the English Club, that's enough.

Oh, you didn't know? :P Come to think of it, I haven't been blogging in a while anyway :P Yeah, I'm Vice President of the English Club. The Prez is a Form 4 student from last year's English Club. No Form 5's wanted to be nominated, so a Form 4 Prez was elected. As for the Vice Prez's position, it was also only open to Form 4 and 5's at first, but they then opened it to Form 3's too cause no one wanted to nominate other people -_-

So everyone who knew me nominated me, including Kanga and Mentos. *Thanks dudes!! :P* but it was only when the Prez was writing my name on the board that I realized I was supposed to go up there and give some inspirational speech about how I would help make the English Club the best one -_-

Bleghh~

So I just spouted some crap. I don't remember exactly what I said, though :) But after I was elected, I asked Kanga how many votes I got and she told me it was pretty much everyone who voted me. Cheh :P I didn't really wanna be Vice Prez, but since I already am and can't get out of it, I might as well do my best. Besides, it'll look good in my Ko-ko book :P

That aside, after recess was Sivik and our new teacher was hilarious. I mean, seriously. He was actually explaining about the definition of Sivik but it turned out to be some laughing marathon. He told us things that separated students from our school from students from other schools = the flexibility of our neck.

Why?

Cause everytime we see a teacher, we bow :P It's like we're in Japan. It was hilarious, honestly. Best part was, there were some people who came in to see the teacher and they bowed, sending ripples of laughter across the room. The expressions on their faces were priceless :P

At 11:10 a.m. it was BM. We didn't do any work, though. We just read Panas Salju in class. We were supposed to read just the first 45 pages but I didn't stop and went on to Page 60. Haha.

After that, Kanga and Cleo accompanied me to my brother's school. My mom sent us back today. Ohh, and I forgot to tell you, but she's starting me on a new diet which consists of drinking some blended stuff with oats, low fat milk, canned corn, some vanilla flavoured thing and pumpkin -_- It's apparently supposed to be some healthy stuff that will help me lose weight.

And I'm not supposed to eat anything else. That was torture!! There was a full plate of sausages on the turning table and it was MOUTH-WATERING :P

That's not even the worst part. She's making me drink some tea thing but it seriously plays tricks on you, man! It smells WONDROUS, but the taste DISASTROUS. Tasted worse than water, people!! It's tasteless and a little bitter too!

My mom made me drink a whole bottle of that.

Watched Wall-E a little after that but came down when Sean came cause he brought spaghetti. Why? Cause I bet with his mom. If he passed his Fundamental, his mom would make me food and if he failed, I'd give her RM50 -_-

Haha. I think I mentioned it before, though :P Oh well. Haha.

Then I had my lesson at his house with Viv, Nick and two other new people. One from Tsun Jin and the other from MBS, I think. I like the Tsun Jin dude's name, but I shall not mention it here :)

Yeah, class was alright, I guess :) Followed Viv's car back home. I really feel like I'm trespassing, cause it's not the first few times I've car-pooled -_-

All the same :P

Yeah, so here I am :) I shall blog about my other days in my next post :) CIAO!!

No comments: