Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cirque Du Freak

Holy macaroni! I'm going to school tomorrow!! -_-

That aside, if you haven't watched Cirque Du Freak, I'll give you a little insight on the movie.

For those who have read the Darren Shan saga, do-not-watch-it. Honestly, the movie could compare to Twilight. And seriously, if we're talking about how closely the movie followed the book, I'm going to have to say they did a better job with Twilight.

Let me see, where do I start with their flaws?

Who the hell is REBECCA?? And what the hell were they thinking? There was no such thing as some monkey girl. And, Mr. Crepsley wasn't supposed to fall for Truska, but Arra Sails. Thirdly, Truska's supposed to be blonde -_- And, no one was supposed to be able to cut her hair!!

And the Wolf Man didn't even look like a Wolf Man. He looked like some over-sized rat with sharp teeth! Plus, it looked like a robot -_-

Oh, and Mr. Tiny wasn't tiny at all! He looked like some sumo wrestler! And isn't he supposed to have a heart-shaped pendant that he plays with? And he never turned anyone into a Little Person in front of anyone. Yet, he turned Murlough into a Little Person in front of Steve, Darren and Mr. Crepsley.

Gavner wasn't supposed to appear either -_- At least, not till they went off to Vampire Mountain. Murlough was so easily killed! I'm like "WHAT THE HECK?!!!"

AND SUPER SPIT?!! Half-vampires aren't supposed to be able to heal with their spit yet! And they didn't even mention the fact that half-vampires age only once every 5 years! And flitting?? Darren's not supposed to be able to flit yet! He's supposed to ride on Mr. Crepsley. Finito.

But instead, they said he had super spit, he could flit, and he even met Steve after he became a Vampaneze which was only supposed to happen in the few last books. He doesn't even think about Steve during the time he became a half-vampire!

And Evra?? Evra Von Brittow? He's supposed to be just Evra Von! And he ain't supposed to like music! He's not supposed to have a "recording studio" in his tent, and he wasn't supposed to mess up his act like he did in the show.

The list goes on and on!

I'm sorry, but I really can't stand the fact they changed almost everything in the book. I bet even the author would sue.

Bleghh~ Cirque Du Freak has got to be the worst book-made-into-a-movie movie I've ever watched in my entire life.

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday, by the way. Was too engrossed in the fact my sister let me buy the whole Avatar series. And I'm talking about Avatar: The Last Airbender :) If Danya wants to lend it, she can :) But that's also if I can sneak it in and she can sneak it out of school :P

Speaking of school, I still can't believe I'm going to school tomorrow. Haiz~ It's currently 11:10 and I'm supposed to be in bed, but this really sucks, cause I can't sleep late anymore. That's why last night, I slept  at 3 something with my brother cause we were watching Avatar :P

61 episodes, but I think they cut off some episodes, but I figured it's only like that because I skipped some episodes hitting the "Next" button a second too short for it to fast forward :P So, that means I've been skippin' quite a lot of episodes :P

But I won't be able to blog as much or watch anime as much I was able to from now on. What with my death match with PMR and my mom going all, "You have to get straight A's!!" -_-

And my class teacher is supposed to be the "duh" guy who provides answers straightaway when you ask. Not that I have a problem with that :P

Ugh, but my sister went back today to Singapore. To tell you the truth, I was awake when she woke me up. My eyes were open wide enough to see what she was dressed in. Unless my eyes were playing with me, she was dressed in darker colours :) Could faintly see her silhouette :)

My mom's probably gonna call me soon enough. I have to go now, but I'm both really eager to go to school tomorrow and really scared -_-

All the same, I'll look forward to my friends :) CIAO!!

No comments: