Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

ちょ面白いや!!

Today's million-dollar question: What's your favourite season?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I'm dreadfully sorry I haven't been able to update daily. What with all my exams around the corner, my social life (or rather, what little social life I have) began dwindling to zero. The only thing I was doing with my laptop these past two, three days was research on statutory interpretation, judicial precedence, equity, delegated legislation, human rights and jury.

I know, right? What a life.

No Detective Conan, no Phineas & Ferb, no Big Bang Theory, no Legend of Korra Book 2. I'm dying here!

Anyway, I woke up at 4:30a.m. Well, actually that's the time I set my alarm to. I actually woke up earlier than that. For some reason I was wide awake in the middle of the night. Must be because I slept at 10p.m the night before. Was still studying Law like mad the previous day, but at 9 something my dad advised me to sleep early and wake up early to study instead of burning the midnight oil.

Besides, I'm not a stress-eat person. I'm a stress-sleep person >.<

After my alarm rang at 4:30a.m, I snoozed it then spent half an hour on the bed thinking about all the quotes I could include in my essays. Yeah, I have to plan ahead so that I don't go through writer's block in the middle of writing.

At 5:30a.m, I finally decided to get off the bed and freshen up. THen I took my papers down to study some more downstairs. Made myself an Enercal and took my supplements. When my brother finally got his lazy rear off the bed, he showered and changed then we finally left for college.

At 7:30a.m -.-

Trust my brother to be an ass.

We reached college at 7:45a.m, miraculously. I went to the library then continued studying. Nongnutt was there so we studied together. I told her my analysis of all the past years' questions and told her that equity and delegated legislation are the 99.9% topics that would come out in our test.

When Pain came later, the studied with us too. So did Beats. Then again, the only problem that guy has is that he can't seem to finish his essays in time. If he could, he would beat me flat.

I think O.O

Studying all the way from 4:30a.m was friggin' tiring and by the time Prabha came at 9 something, I was so exhausted. Went down to the canteen and ate a plate of nasi lemak + egg + veggie and did not buy iced Milo.

I know, right? I just realised too.

Well, thinking back, I only had RM5 in my wallet then so, I couldn't buy much even if I wanted to.

When we finished eating, we talked to Ostrich for a while then went back up to the library. Studied some more. Felt like sleeping some more. Tested Pain and Nongnutt. Tested Prabha and chatted with Beats.

Ostrich came in soon and we chatted some more, talking about various topics, including a guy's new haircut. I got to know something really interesting about Mr New Haircut. Told Nongnutt not to tell anyone else though: didn't want to distract everybody from studying.

We finally 'closed up shop' at 12:29p.m because we were supposed to be outside the hall half an hour before our exam started. Got my ID, IC and Statement of Entry ready, then went up to the hall.

Was absolutely nerve-wracking waiting to go in. All of us got the jitters and it didn't end until we sat down and it sank in that we were finally sitting for the monster paper.

Our first AS Level paper for Cambridge.

I make it sound like an adventure -.-

It's not.

Thankfully, everything we studied came out. Well, at least, the stuff I studied came out. Did SI, Equity and DL.

When the paper ended at 2:30p.m, 'relief' was the only thing I felt. No other words could describe that joy and no-longer-existent fear that I previously had in my heart.

Bleghh~

Unfortunately, I still have Paper 2 to worry about.

Came back with Pain today because I had to tend to an emergency. Upon reaching home, I steamed siew mai, fish balls wrapped in fu chuk and went out to buy chicken rice to go.

After eating, I watched Chris Rock, Detective Conan's 13th movie and then resigned to drafting today's post. I won't be able to properly blog until after my exams are over, but I will still try to update once in a while >.<

That's about it, then.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: