Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

不当な

Today's million-dollar question: How unreasonable can an average person get?

*          *          *

Okay, honestly, I didn't think it could get any more out of hand than this.

I'm surprised I actually kept quiet about this.

Number one: You tell me two days before the event that I'm supposed to make a banner?

Number two: You tell me two days before the event that I'm supposed to make a banner?

Number three: You tell me two days before the event that I'm supposed to make a banner?

You think Ting and I are miracle workers is it? It's either that or you think we're that reliable. It's highly unlikely for it to be the latter, so exactly what is it that you're thinking?

I mean, I get it, you know? You want it such that when they come see the place, it'll be all done up nicely to show that we're welcoming them, but you don't - can't - expect us to be able to finish something as delicate as a banner in less than two days.

How are we going to get it to the factory in time?

How are we going to hang it in time?

If you want something to be hung in front of the entrance when they come in, I'm sure we can think of a better way, right?

Why do you have to be so... retarded?

Are you sure you got the right position?

Of course you can say "It's just a banner". You're not the one doing it. You don't have to print the stuff and all that, do you now?

After school, that's when you told me. Not at the beginning of the week. Not a week before. You decide to tell me only today, when the Japanese are coming on Friday.

To tell you the truth, though, I didn't think it was stupid until Ting called me. I guess I'm just a little too... obedient. In a sense that I don't like not doing stuff that my superiors tell me. Even so, I can see the illogicality of the whole thing now.

Do you know how much paper I have to waste? What's more, we're only using it for a few minutes - half an hour, at the most.

I'm part of the buddy programme. I'm part of the deco team. I'm a librarian.

I want to do the best I can for everything, but I can't do that with you breathing down my neck and asking me to do the impossible.

End of rant.

Till the next time you piss me of.

No comments: