Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, March 16, 2012

Koko Ni Iru Yo



Here's another manga review! I read this long ago, really. I just never got around to reviewing it. Good news is, it's complete. Written and illustrated by Touyama Ema, this is similar to her previous work that I reviewed - Watashi Ni XX Shinasai.

This tells the tale of Hikage, a young girl who stands out too little for anyone to even notice her. Like a ghost, she appears and reappears out of nowhere, to her classmates. She's very silent and although she wants to speak up, she has no courage to.

She, however, finds comfort in two things: planting things in the school garden and her blog. Through her blog, she unleashes all her fears and worries of never being able to find a friend. Also through her blog, she meets two people who constantly give her advice on how to overcome this. They go by the nicknames MegaPIG and Black Rabbit.

No prizes for guessing who they might be -.-

Even after the countless encouragements from MegaPIG and Black Rabbit, she still finds difficulty opening up to her classmates (and people, in general).

However, that all changes when two of the most popular guys in school, Teru and Hinata, tell her the one thing that she wanted to hear most, that she is not invisible. When they start taking notice of her, she finds herself gradually changing and opening up to everyone in school.

Yes, before you ask, she does fall for one of the two guys. Unfortunately, I can't remember which one she fell for -.- I'm sure I can spare that detail for you to find out, no? I can tell you this, though: It wasn't easy trying to guess who she might end up with, but I guessed right all the same :P

This manga has nineteen chapters and a oneshot in the last volume and can be read here, herehere and a dozen other places, I'm sure. 

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: