Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

おつかれさまでした!!

Today's million-dollar question: Wanna play Zip Zap Zop?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I had a really nice day today :) Minus all the school studying, of course -.- That was just plain boring. Either way, I'll start from the beginning.

Woke up at 6:07a.m today. I'm waking up at that time more often than not nowadays. Since I walk from the back now, it doesn't really matter whether I leave at 6:30a.m or not as long as I reach school before 7 o'clock.

Anyways, after reaching school, I proceeded to the library for our daily morning briefing. Not much said today, just what was going to be happening within the next few weeks. When 7:10a.m came, we went down to the hall.

Oh my God, you could've imagined my shock when I heard the announcements today. For one, there were so many replacements classes today. I was praying I would get a relief class sometime and thankfully, I did :)

No Add Maths. Hallelujah. Apparently, we're switching teachers with Beta, but Andyy prefers our current one. For me, by all means, switch it.

That aside, secondly, I heard that our co-curriculum carnival was on the 11th of April this year.

May I repeat?

11th of April.

That's in bloody 16 days' time. How the hell are we supposed to get everything prepared within that amount of time?

So much for planning our activities for today's LIDRA meeting. We're gonna end up discussing our carnival stall instead. I immediately scratched off our activities in my LIDRA book and quickly thought of something else.

Uh huh~

The assembly adjourned not long after, so we returned to our respective classes. Our first subject for the day - according to the new timetable - was Chemistry, so, lugging my black bag with my 2-litre bottle, pencil case, Chem file and 2012 diary, my friends and I painfully crawled up to the 3rd floor.

Started Chapter 2 today. Not bad, I guess. I still have to study my first chapter, though.

Ooh, since I'm at it, I'll list my marks for my first-term exam:

BM - 64%
BI - 86%
Maths - 78%
Add Maths - 54%
Sejarah - 65%
Moral - 63%
Physics - 70% (O.O)
Chemistry - 51%
Bio - 41% (O.O)
Civic - 82%

If I'm not mistaken, those should be my results. Hehe. Got first in class, but with marks like those, I can't say I'm happy.

Next subject for the day: Maths.

Learnt more Matrices. Thankfully, our teacher's mouth was kinda hurting today, so she didn't really explain much. She just gave us notes and some examples. She didn't even give us homework. Wonderful, no?

I still have previous lessons' homework, though -.-

Had hash browns and my friend's roti planta for recess. Told myself I wasn't going to eat after school before LIDRA.

Moral was next, but we didn't have lessons because our teacher was MIA once again. It's been happening very frequently lately. Not to say I'm complaining, of course :P Hung around Kanga, Cleo and Chucky. Chucky told me about Adrian. It's really rocky-road for them right now, what with the apparent therapy and all, but I'm sure they'll get through it.

I'll be praying for them, anyway :)

Heehee.

Ju got a little "accident" when Moral ended though, so I helped her change and everything. That ate up one period of our BM time. Mwahaha. Did that on purpose, of course :P Don't worry, we still handed our work in on time when we returned. Heehee.

-.-

Add Maths was our second-last subject but like I said, she wasn't here, so someone else relieved our class. I just discussed some stuff with Saki about LIDRA whilst doing my Maths homework + Bio work.

Our extra class was Physics today. Ugh~ So much for not having Physics for a day. We just had it yesterday. I'm really surprised I'm still hanging on in class. I thought I'd just drop dead asleep.

Very nearly did, but didn't -.-

When school hours ended, Saki and I grabbed some food at the canteen (don't worry, I just had two honeydew slices for the first time in my whole life in school) before going up to the Star Studio. The choral speaking students were already waiting outside. Saki and I set up the studio, switched on the air-conditioners and stuff, then invited the rest of the members in (excluding the choral speaking students).

Wanted to discuss about the koko carnival, but never got the chance to. Kanga came in and told us that one of our teachers said we couldn't use the room because it was under maintenance. Bleghh~

Went down to our usual place last year and continued talking about the carnival a little more until 3:45p.m came and I insisted we stopped. No way was I ever repeating my previous mistake of not keeping track of time.

We played this game called Zip Zap Zop that I found online yesterday. Basically, you sit in a circle. Then, one person claps his/her hand at somebody and says "Zip". The person he/she says it too must instantaneously look at someone else, clap and say "Zap" and the cycle continues until someone makes a mistake.

There were complications, though. For one, clapping didn't indicate who was next, so someone suggested to point whilst saying "Zip/Zap/Zop". Worked wonders. Much better. Secondly, it actually went to the extent where they were just pointing to the people next to them and saying "Zip/Zap/Zop". Ugh~ Made it a larangan.

No double "Zip/Zap/Zop"-ing a person too.

Played three rounds. Really happy that they cooperated. Ecstatic :) Thanked Saki for helping so much, then went home. Bathed, then ate. Finished the Pixie presentation for Step by Wicked Step before blogging.

Okie dokie then :) That's about it for today. Just gotta finish up whatever Maths homework I have left then it's off to bed :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: