Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, March 24, 2012

映画を見てた!!

Today's million-dollar question: What's your favourite Pokemon?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I woke up really, really late today. It was 12:20p.m when I decided to get myself off the bed. No, I think if I had realized it was that late, I would've gotten up a little earlier. Probably wasn't a good idea to sleep late the day before.

-.-

On the other hand, after I woke up, I used the computer to download some more anime :P Haha. After that I spent all my time from 12:45p.m till 4 something just watching anime -.- Complete waste of time, I know. Should be revising Add Maths or something, I know.

But yeah -.-

Anyways, after finishing that, I decided to download the series Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Couldn't stand to wait for my sister. Stupid, I know. It's just the first few. When she gets back, I'll transfer everything else. B'sides, there were a few episodes we didn't manage to transfer from Pascal's hard drive to my sister's laptop so...

:)

Haha.

That aside, I was browsing through YouTube after that and found new videos so I posted them up on my blog for traffic-increasing purposes.

Had fried rice and soup for lunch, by the way, whilst watching my anime, of course. I had not finished downloading all yet, so when I had no more to watch (Malaysia doesn't have the fantastic Internet connection to rival Singapore's so yeah, it's all kinda slow), I watched the newly downloaded Chris Rock comedy show, Kill The Messenger (that's actually also the title of one of the Castle episodes O.O).

Hilarious :)

Not as hilarious as the various George Carlin videos I found after that, though. Posted one on Facebook that I thought was more funny :)

After all those videos, I began downloading some Pokemon movies, 'cause I love Pokemon so much :P Downloaded the first one pretty soon, so I watched that first. It's the Mewtwo one. Pretty touching. Loved it :) Heehee.

The second one's the one with Lugia in it. So cool, but I think the movie was a bit cut off here and there :( I loved the song, though. The piece that Melody played that was apparently the sound that Lugia makes. I wanna download it :P

Heehee.

Anyways, after that, I had porridge and ah pung for dinner when my parents left for a wedding dinner of their staff's daughter. When they came home, I chilled a while on the sofa before going to sit in front of the computer again to continue watching more Pokemon movies!!

Haha.

The only thing that sucks is that I have to wake up to go mountain climbing tomorrow morning.

-.-

Am now watching the third Pokemon movie. The one with the 20-minute "Pokemon meets Pichu" short episode followed by an hour-long movie "Spell of the Unown".

Yeah~

And now I'm blogging whilst watching the episode. You know, before it's midnight and I'll have to change the blog post title to just a date -.-

Okie dokie then. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Didn't have English class today because my brother went out. Weehee!!! :P

No comments: