Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, March 25, 2012

~25/03/2012~

Today's million-dollar question: Do you like Chatime?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I woke up at 9 something today. Quite unfortunately, I couldn't manage to get out of mountain climbing today :( Yeah~ Left pretty late, though. After I had my 1-Shape, we headed out at 10:18a.m and only started climbing at 10:30a.m.

Kinda cheated, though. This time we only climbed to the first station and went back. I was way too tired and lazy to continue. Haha. Unlucky of me, however, I have to climb twice the route next week.

O.O

Had chicken rice for lunch. Yummy~~ Ooh, and 100 Plus :P Then, we went back home, where I bathed before completing some of my Add Maths work. Not long after, it was time for my mom's lunch. One of her student's parent gave her rojak in return for sending his son and daughter for the JOC concert my parents were going to be attending after she finished her lessons for the day.

So, obviously, we ate that too :P

Haha.

It was nice, really. But to be honest, I only took the egg and the crunchy, fried parts. Hehe. Then, my parents and aunt got ready to leave whilst the children whose parent gave us the rojak waited in our living room. I just continued with my Add Maths for a while more before I used the computer when the grown-ups left.

Continued watching the five Pokemon movie: Latios and Latias, before leaving halfway when my parents came back. It was time to go to Mid Valley.

My brother wanted to go for the education fair they were hosting at Mid Valley. Quite unfortunately, though, the fair closed at 6, which was before we showed up. Therefore, I went to MPH where I needed to get the Chicken Soup For The Teacher's Soul which the library was going to give to our principal as a present since she was leaving.

Yeah~

Couldn't find it, though. Searched high and low but they only had for mothers, teens, preteens, cancer survivors and all that -.- So, I decided to check Borders out. The rest of my family members went ahead to get my grandpa and pick a restaurant to have dinner at.

Took quite a while for me to find the book but eventually, I did, with the help of the staff. They had had it separated from the others under Teacher's Preference.

O.O

That aside, after I got the book, I went to the restaurant diagonally opposite Borders. I can't remember the name of the place, though O.O I didn't bother looking at the restaurant's name, I just went in and downed several mouthfuls of my dad's iced lemon tea. Shit, I was dehydrating like a fish.

Dinner was alright, I guess. I had some kind of beef dish that I didn't even order. My parents ordered it for me because they weren't going to wait until I finished with getting the book from Borders.

O.O How loving, no? :P

Decided to help the library get the book set for Hunger Games too, since I was there. Did you know there's a difference between buying it from MPH and from Borders? If you got it from Borders, you're an idiot. They sell it for RM117++ in Borders but only RM69.90 in MPH.

Obviously I got it from MPH.

Haha.

After that, I grabbed Chatime from the underground stall-places before heading back home. Upon arriving home, I finished off watching the Pokemon movie whilst blogging. Now I've finished it and I'll be signing off soon :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Ugh, school tomorrow -.-

No comments: