Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, March 16, 2012

手をつなごう

Today's million-dollar question: Who is the Lord of Song?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Woke up at 10:26a.m today. Not good, I know. I was supposed to follow my parents, brother and gramps to Bukit Jalil today but I stayed home because I couldn't wake up.

Shrugged my mom off when she came to wake me -.-

Sorry, Ma.

That aside, I decided not to have breakfast today because my maid pissed me off. She says the most annoying stuff sometimes. She infuriates me to the extent where I can literally feel fumes emitting from my ears.

Bleghh~

Used the computer in the morning to just browse around. Wanted to find good manga to read but obviously, that's a no-go for today as well. I don't know, I guess nothing strikes me as interesting enough for me to take up. I'm open for suggestions.

Which reminds me, I still have quite a few manga I have yet to review.

When my parents came back at 11:30a.m, I went to bathe. After that, I went downstairs where my brother was watching Castle on the Mac. So I joined him. Watched a few of the old episodes like "One Man's Treasure", "Inventing The Girl", and even "Rose For Everafter". I hated that episode because of the girl, Kyra Blaine. She played Phoebe from Charmed?

Yeah~

My parents were actually watching it too, which made it all the more hilarious. We thought we were the only ones watching but my mom suddenly said, "Oi! Don't block the way! I'm watching la!"

I know, right? :P

Spent about 3 hours just watching Castle. Watched "He's Dead, She's Dead" too. The last episode we watched was "Law and Murder". Haha. You know, the one with the dead juror? :)

Heehee.

After that, I kinda... fell asleep -.- For only a while, though, because my maid had fixed me something to eat since no one was leaving for 1 Utama yet. That was our plan, by the way. My mom wanted to check out the Tangs there.

My late lunch was a bowl of meehoon in ABC soup. Asked the maid to fry an egg too, just to bring some flavour into the dish.

After that, I read Virals. I know, I just love that book so much. Saw Ju reading that book on the last day of our exams last week and suddenly had the urge to read it again. At page 48, I slept.

When I woke up, it was time to head out. Grabbed my iPad that was charging upstairs and my Virals book, stuffed 'em into my fake Kipling bag, then hopped into the car.

Our first stop in 1 Utama was Putien. Didn't fancy the food there, though. I guess I just don't have the tongue for that kind of food. My parents seemed to want it, unfortunately, so... Yeah~

Second stop - Sun Paradise.

I know, right? It's a shop that sells swimming wear, you know? My mom insisted she wanted to swim when we go down to Singapore, so I decided to get one too.

My God~ Since when were swimming suits so bloody tight?

Either way, I got one because my aunt and mom said it was fine. After we got our swimming suits, caps and goggles (I got the one with power to match my sight), we went to grab Chatime.

HAHA.

My mom didn't want me to get the normal Pearl Milk Tea though :( So we got the Grass Jelly Roasted Milk Tea instead. Lord knows what's up with the weird name -.-

After that, we went to Tangs where my mom took a quick look before deciding the one in Pavilion offered better stuff, though the Tangs in 1 Utama housed more brands.

Our last stop in 1 Utama was Aino. I insisted on going there because I wanted to see if they had any cooking utensils that I wanted. More specifically - a cake stand.

I was in luck :)

Heehee.

After buying it, my dad, gramps, brother and I went down to the car first because the other two women wanted to go to Guardian to get some things. I waited in the car, listening to my iPad and reading Virals.

See, this is why I always bring my iPad and a book with me wherever I go -.-

Bleghh~

Now I'm blogging, duh -.- Will be reviewing more manga later, since I've got nothing else I wanna do :) Haha. Okies, this is where I sign off.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: