Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, March 30, 2012

図書館が大好き!!

Today's million-dollar question: What do you look for in a carnival?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Woke up very late today. Like, 6:27a.m.

Uh-HUH.

Normally, I'd be downstairs taking my medicine by then. But not today, nope. Know why?

I was up since yesterday just finishing up the card we were going to be giving our principal who's leaving. Her majlis perpisahan is on Monday, but she's no longer here. Don't ask why. I know a lot of people love her a lot, but honestly, why the hell would anyone want to have this perpisahan celebration after the person has left school?

??

-.-

That aside, I am pretty proud of the card, really. I liked the poem I wrote. For surprise reasons, I shall not post it here or on Facebook until Monday is over. Anyways, the cost of everything was really cheap, so I could afford to make it look nice.

Even then, everything only cost RM2.20. Hilarious, right? Buying materials to make the card is cheaper than buying an already-made card. You know why? You're not paying for the card, you're paying for the time taken up to make the card.

Yeah-huh.

Which is probably why I slept at 1 o'clock the night before just finishing it up -.-

Then again, to be fair, I did only start that day itself at 6 something -.-

Haha. Yes, I was literally asking for it. Don't worry, it's not Time's fault.

:)

Reached school only at 7 o'clock. By then, the briefing had already started and not long after, my card was being passed around for the librarians to sign. Everyone was ooh-ing and ahh-ing it, so I really felt like glowing. Couldn't resist mentioning that I drew the rose.

Maybe because it took so damn long to draw it from scratch with only a picture as a guide -.-


Yeah~ That's the picture I printed on a piece of tracing paper :) You know, for that transparent effect? Yeah~ Couldn't use the original because I was scared I would end up it's white background onto the paper too. Didn't wanna waste time asking 'round, so...

:)

After the briefing, we went downstairs, sang the national anthem as per usual, then proceeded to class for our first lesson of the day = History.

Spent the first 40 minutes (one period) in class because our teacher was still in a meeting. Used that time to do some homework.

Yes, darlin'(s), I did homework. Put that bottle of EYE MO down now. They're perfectly well and functioning.

-.-

The next 40 minutes we spent in the Access Room where our History teacher used the projector to teach. Learnt quite a bit of the fifth chapter before the bell rang and we made it back to our classroom for our next lesson with our BM teacher.

Did KOMSAS today. I've homework. Gotta remember that.

:P

Left 10 minutes early today because I had duty and I wanted to reserve two more boxes of the English Breakfast from the Librarian Food Sale today. Unfortunately, they couldn't do it because it was already too late, so, thankfully, my friends made it in time before it ran out.

Stayed until 11:10a.m because I was helping the juniors put the tables and chairs back. Also, I went around the library asking the Solihin students to sign the card since they hadn't done so yet.

Had Maths as our final class. After that, I rushed like crazy to the library, where Mun Mun, Sausage and (surprisingly) our ex-Head Prefect, was. The plan was to go for lunch, you see, but our teacher was still MIA (probably in a meeting), so we had to wait.

When the teacher finally came, Mun Mun, our ex-Head and I followed her to the car. Left to Hung Kee. Ate wanton noodles. Wee~ :P

Had a great time just talking about things that are going on in the library. Miss Nina has a habit of not letting us students continue talking sometimes (and changes subjects within the snap of a finger), but it was fun, all the same.

She nearly cried when I said I loved the library, though -.- She's so touchy feely -.- Not to mention, she's disillusioned into thinking I should've been Head of the board.

No way in hell was that ever gonna happen. Can't even imagine myself in that position.

*Pause*

Yup, can't do it.

When we came back, I helped cut one part of some wrapping paper off a book, stuck all the values onto the walls and pasted the remaining leaves on the Librarian Board's board in the library. Jasmynn helped me with the double-sided tape et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

When I told her what Miss Nina told me about being Head, she laughed so hard I think she was close to tears. I don't blame her. I was probably mentally doing so when she first told me too.

Haha.

But then she joked, "But I tell you ah, if you were Head, damn song, you know?"

I was like, "Aww~" << jokingly la, duh.

"Can break all the rules."

-.-

Of course I know she means well. *Looks pointedly* Right? :P

At 4:30p.m, I left school. Bathed, ate the chicken pie I failed to eat in school today, then finished whatever Add Maths homework I had before my teacher came.

Classes was alright. Finished Integration and, probably, the Vector chapter as well. It was dirt easy to my teacher.

Then again, Add Maths, in general, is dirt easy to my teacher -.-

And now I'm here in front of the computer. Just posted some stuff on Facebook regarding what our LIDRA club should sell during the co-curriculum carnival. That's on the same day as the librarians' trip to the national library.

They're discussing it, though.

Yeah :) That's about it, then :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!


No comments: