Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, March 16, 2012

結婚式???!!

Today's million-dollar question: What is the best time to marry?

*          *          *

Holy shmoly, you will not believe the dream I had last night.

Heck, I can't believe the dream I had last night.

Wait... I think I can. For some reason, I think I've had a similar dream.

What's it about?

I dreamt my sister's boyfriend proposed to her.

I know, right?

What the frick?

Not to say I'm somewhat against it or whatever, but I couldn't help thinking, "She's 22. And he's 21."

It's got nothing to do with the age difference, but it has something to do with her age. She mentioned she would only ever get married later than my mom.

That aside, the dream went like this:

I, for some reason, had slipped and fallen down. I know - weird way to start a dream, right? Anyways, when I got up, my sister was there a few meters away, holding this small box (like a present, wrapped). I looked at her face and could see that she was surprised to receive it. At that point of time I still didn't know what it was, though.

But I could kinda guess, from the way it looked as well as from the expression on her face.

As I got nearer, I could hear her say clearly that he had proposed. What's more, she said that he had done it in a restaurant, down on one knee. The usual, cliche way, you know?

But I could also vaguely remember that my sister had said once before that she would slap anyone across the face if the person-in-question ever proposed in a restaurant with everyone's eyes on them. If I recall correctly, I said that it makes the man an ass, since he probably thought she wouldn't embarrass themselves if she had said no.

That didn't make as much sense as I thought it would, but yeah, as long as I know what it means, it's fine by me.

:P

So here you have it. My weirdest dream this year. I haven't blogged about my dreams for a while so it's refreshing to do so :P

Okie dokie :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: